Army Transit Camp Group Recruitment 2022
The Army Transit Camp Group Recruitment 2022 Notification has been announced by the Transit Camp/Movement Control Group (Indian Army). Candidates also search it as Army Transit Camp Group Bharti 2022. Apply offline for Army Transit Camp Group Vacancy 2022 via www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Applicants who want to apply for Army Transit Camp Group Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which mention below.
Army Transit Camp Group Recruitment 2022 Short Details Overview
|Organization Name||Transit Camp/Movement Control Group (Indian Army)|
|Name of the Posts||Multi Tasking Staff (Safaiwala), Washerman, Mess Waiter, Masalchi, Cook, House Keeper & Barber)|
|Number of vacancy||41|
|Job Location||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th pass|
|Age Limit||18 Years To 25 Years (As On 18/02/2022)|
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Exam|
|Application Fees||UR / OBC : Nil
SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen : Nil
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||29th January 2022|
|Last Date to pay fees||18th February 2022|
Army Transit Camp Group Vacancy Details :
Qualification Details :
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Eligibility|
|MTS (Safaiwala)||10||· Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board.· Desirable : Conversant with the duties of the respective trades with One year experience in the trade.|
|Washerman||03||· Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board.· Must be able to the wash military/ Civilian cloths.|
|Mess Waiter||06||· Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board.· Desirable : One year experience in the trade.|
|Masalchi||02||· Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board and should be conversant with the duties of Masalchi.|
|Cook||16||· Matriculation or equivalent and· Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.|
|House Keeper||02||· Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board.· Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in Barber’s Job.
· Desirable : One year experience in the trade.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Application Fee :
- UR / OBC : No Fee
- SC / ST : Nil
Salary Details :
Rs 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs 1800 Per Month
Selection Process :
- A Written Test will be held which will have questions of the level of Class 10th.
- Candidates appearing for written test would also be subjected to Practical examination whenever applicable.
- The Written Test & Practical Test would be held at Delhi Cantt-10.
- The selection process will comprise of written test and / practical test.
- The question papers of Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- Exam Duration : 02 Hours
|Paper||Subject||No. of Qs.||Marks|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
General Intelligence & Reasoning :
- The questions will be of 10th standard and would include questions of non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series.
General Awareness :
- The questions will be of 10th standard. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of 10thstandard educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
English Language :
- The questions will be of 10th standard. Candidates understanding the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.
Numerical Aptitude :
- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit & loss, Discount, use of Table and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and time, Time and Work etc.
Documents Required :
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Caste / EWS Certificate
- 10th Pass Certificate
- Discharge Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Two Self-addressed envelope affixed postal stamps of Rs. 5/-
- Two Latest Passport Size Photographs
Place Of Posting :
- The Posts are presently located at Delhi, Suratgarh (Raj.), Raiwala, Chandigarh, Pasto, Leh, Drass, Srinagar, Khanabal, Jammu, Ramban, Srinagar, Bandhipur and BD Bari.
Written & Practical Test :
All the tests will be held at Ramghar Cantt
Application Should be Forward To :
- OC, 412 MC/MF Det. Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station – 110013
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF‘ _________’ and Category ‘_________’
· Application sent Registered post only.
Way to Fill the Form
- The last date for the receipt of Application would be 21 days from publication of the advertisement in Employment Newspaper.
- Applications completed in all respects as per the Performa attached and accompanied by requisite documents as stated above should reach OC, 412 MC/MF Det. Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station – 110013.
Important Dates :
Start Date for Apply Offline : 29th January 2022
Last Date for Apply Offline : 18th February 2022
Important Links :
Form Fill Up Video