CRPF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
The CRPF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Notification has been announced by Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). Candidates also search it as CRPF Constable Tradesman Bharti 2023. Apply online for CRPF Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2023 via www.crpf.gov.in. Applicants who want to apply for CRPF Constable Tradesman Notification 2023 should check out the complete details which mention below.
CRPF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Short Overview :
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Name of the Posts||Constable (Technical and Tradesman)|
|Number of vacancy||8466 (Earlier 9360)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Who Can Apply||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th Pass|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 23 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Salary||Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)|
|Application Fees||For GEN/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
For SC/ST : Rs. NIL
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||27/03/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||25/04/2023|
Vacancy Details :
Education Qualification :
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
- Technical Qualification: Should possess Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License and should pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
CT/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle :
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Matriculate or 10th Class pass in 10+2 examination system from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Technical Qualification: Possessing 02 years Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned trade OR
- National or State apprenticeship certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade of three-year duration from a recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned Trade.
For all other Tradesmen :
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt or equivalent Army qualification in case of Ex-Army Personnel.
- Technical Qualification: Must be proficient and worked in respective trades.
(Pioneer Wing) CT (Mason /Plumber/ Electrician) :
- Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Technical Qualification: (a) One-year experience in respective trades like Masonary or Plumbing or Electrician.
(b) Preference will be given to those having certificate of trade
from recognized Industrial Training Institute
Application Fee :
For GEN/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
For SC/ST : Rs. NIL
Pay exam fee Postal Order/Demand draft from State Bank of India drawn in favour of the Authority mentioned in Column No. 03
Age Limit :
- All Post Age Limit: 18-23 Years
- Except Drive Age Limit: 21-27 Years
Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Selection Process :
- Online Written Exam (CBT)
- Skill Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
CRPF Constable Tradesman Exam Pattern 2023
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
|General Awareness and GK||25||25|
CRPF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2023
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
Question in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Science, General Policy, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and work etc.
Candidate’s ability to understand basic English/Hindi and his/her basic comprehension would be tested
Physical Standard Test (PST) :
Candidates shortlisted for PST will be asked to go through biometric verification followed by PET/Trade Test. Physical Standards for the post of Constable (Technical/Tradesmen) are as follow:
Male – 170 Cms
Female – 157 Cms
For other Details check official notification
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Submit Application Form – 27/03/2023
Last Date to Submit Application Form – 25/04/2023
Important Links :