FCI Recruitment 2022
The FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification has been announced by Food Corporation of India (FCI). Candidates also search it as FCI Bharti 2022. Apply online for FCI Various Post Vacancy 2022 via www.fci.gov.in. Applicants who want to apply for FCI Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which mention below.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Short Details Overview
|Organization Name||Food Corporation of India|
|Name of the Posts||Grade II, III, IV|
|Number of vacancy||4710 Approx.|
|Job Location||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||8th Pass or Degree|
|Age Limit||18 Years To 28 Years|
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Selection Mode||Online Exam|
|Application Fees||UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1000/-
SC / ST / PWD / Female : Nil
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||Notify Soon|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||Notify Soon|
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||No. of Post|
Educational Qualification :
Junior Engineer :
- Candidate must have graduation in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university / Institution. OR
- Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering from a any recognized university / Institution and 1-Year Relevant experience.
Manager (General / Depot/ Movement) :
- Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60% marks (SC / ST / PH -55 % Marks) , from a any recognized university / Institution in India OR CA/ICWA/CS.
Manager (Accounts) :
- CA/ICWA/CS (OR)
- B.Com from a recognized University and Post Graduate Full-time MBA (Fin) Degree / Diploma of minimum 2 years recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Post Graduate Part-time MBA (Fin) Degree / Diploma (not in the nature of distance education) of minimum 3 years duration recognized by UGC / AICTE.
Manager (Hindi) :
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi and English as a subject at the Degree level.
Steno Grade-II :
- Graduate along with ‘O’ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
Assistant Grade -II (Hindi) :
- A degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject. Proficiency in English. One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
Typist (Hindi) :
- Candidate must have Graduation or equivalent qualification and 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.
- 8th Pass from any recognized board or its equivalent
Application Fee :
UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1000/-
SC / ST / PWD / Female : Nil
Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit :
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Manager (Hindi)||35 years|
|Junior Engineer||28 years|
|Steno. Grade- II||25 years|
|Typist (Hindi)||25 years|
FCI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
|Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||Online Computer Based Test, Interview, Training|
|Manager (Hindi)||Online Computer Based Test & Interview|
|Category III posts||Online Test- Phase 1 & Phase 2|
|Watchman||Online Computer Based Test & PET|
FCI Exam Pattern 2022
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
FCI Exam Syllabus 2022
English Language: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- Visual Memory
- Space Visualization
- Odd man out
- Symbolic/ Number Classification
- Analytical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series
- Letter series
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Relationship Concepts
- Figural Classification
- Shapes and Mirror
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Venn diagrams
- Non-Verbal Test
- Semantic Analogy
- Number series
- Problem Solving
FCI Numerical Aptitude Syllabus
- Number System
- Profit and Loss
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Ratios and Proportion
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Ages
- Data Interpretation
- Mixture and Alligation
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time and Work
FCI Syllabus 2022 For Paper 2 (Only For JE Post)
FCI Junior Engineer Syllabus (Civil Engineering)
- Building Materials: Physical and Chemical properties building stones, cement (Portland), Asbestos products, Timber and Wood based Products, laminates, bituminous materials, paints, varnishes etc.
- Surveying: Principles of surveying, plane table surveying, theodolite, leveling and contouring, curvature, permanent adjustment of dumpy level, methods of contouring, tachometric survey etc.
- Soil Mechanics: void ratio, porosity, saturation, water content, specific gravity of soil grains and unit weights, grain size, Atterberg’s limits, soil classification, plasticity chart, permeability, consolidation of soils. Lab tests, moisture content, bearing capacity of soils, plate load test, standard penetration test etc.
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation: Estimate, analysis of rates, earthwork, Brick , RCC work shuttering, Painting, Flooring, Plastering flexible pavements, Tube well, isolates and combined footings, Steel Truss, Piles etc.
- Transportation Engineering: Types of pavements, pavement materials – aggregates and bitumen, Design of flexible and rigid pavements, bituminous construction, rigid pavement joint, pavement maintenance, Railway Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering: Quality of water, purification, distribution, sanitation, sewerage and sewage treatments.
- Structural Engineering: Theory of structures, bending moment and shear force diagrams retaining walls, eccentric loads, slope deflection, critical load and columns, torsion etc.
- Concrete Technology: Latest technology and uses of concrete, water cement ratio, workability, mix design, placement, compaction, finishing and curing of concrete, quality control of concrete, repair and maintenance of concrete structure etc.
- RCC Designs: RCC flexural strength, shear strength, bond strength, design of single reinforced beams, retaining walls, water tanks (RCC design questions may be based on both Limit State method and Working Stress method).
- Steel Design: Steel design and construction of steel columns, beams, roof trusses, plate girders.
- Construction Management: Construction scheduling Bar Chart, CPM and PERT etc.
Important Dates :
Start Date for Apply Online : Notify Soon
Last Date for Apply Online : Notify Soon
Important Links :
Form Fill UP Video