ITBP Sub Inspector Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022
The ITBP Sub Inspector Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 Notification has been announced by Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP). Candidates also search it as ITBP Sub Inspector Staff Nurse Bharti 2022. Apply online for ITBP Sub Inspector Staff Nurse Vacancy 2022 via www.itbpolice.nic.in. Applicants who want to apply for ITBP Sub Inspector Staff Nurse Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which mention below.
ITBP Sub Inspector Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 Short Details Overview
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector Staff Nurse|
|Number of vacancy||18|
|Job Location||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||12th, GNM|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 21 Years
Maximum Age : 30 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Salary||Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400/-|
|Selection Mode||Written Exam, Physical Test|
|Application Fees||UR / OBC : Rs. 200/-
SC / ST / Female : Nil
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||17.08.2022|
|Last Date to pay fees||15.09.2022|
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Category||No. of Post|
|Sub Inspector Staff Nurse||UR||11|
Educational Qualification :
- 10+2 Exam Pass and Having Passed the Examination in GNM.
- Registered with Central Nursing Council or State Nursing Council.
Age Limit As On 15/09/2022 :
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules.
Salary Details :
All the selected candidates will get an impressive salary per month which is going to be Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400/- with allowances.
Application Fee :
- Rs. 200 for Male candidates belonging UR/ OBC/ EWS.
- No fee for SC/ ST / Female category.
- Check the notification payment details
Selection Process :
- The Selection Process will consist of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Test, Documentation, Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Review Medical Examination (RME).
Important Dates :
Starting Date of the Online Application – 17/08/2022
Last Date to Submit the Online Application – 15/09/2022