NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
The NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification has been announced by Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL). Candidates also search it as NCL Apprentice Bharti 2021. Apply online for NCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 via www.nclcil.in. Applicants who want to apply for NCL Apprentice Notification 2021 should check out the complete details which mention below.
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Short Details Overview :
|Organization Name||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice (Fitter, Welder, Electrician and Motor Mechanic)|
|Number of vacancy||1500|
|Job Location||Anywhere in NCL|
|Who Can Apply||MP & UP|
|Eligibility Qualification||8th, 10th and ITI|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 16 Years
Maximum Age : 24 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5
OBC – 3
|Application Fees||Gen/OBC : No Fee
ST / SC / PWD / Female : No Fee
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||10/06/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||09/07/2021|
Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Trade||No. of Vacancies|
Welder (Gas & Electric) :
- 8th & ITI Passed in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- 10th & ITI Passed in Fitter Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- 10th & ITI Passed in Electrician Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
Motor Mechanic :
- 10th & ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
Important Instruction :
The qualification prescribed shall be from NCVT / SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only as a full time, regular course in relevant trade with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ ST/ PWD candidates against reserved positions.
The candidate must possess prescribed qualification, age etc. as on 30.06.2021.
Age Limit :
Minimum Age : 16 Years
Maximum Age : 24 Years
Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules.
Application Fee :
No fee for Gen, OBC, SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women Candidates.
Selection Process :
- Selection on the basis of Merit.
- Merit list will be prepared among the applications received.
- At first, the merit will be prepared solely on the basis of marks obtained in ITI in concern trade.
Important Documents to Apply :
- Recent clear Color photograph (not older than six months)
- Parent or guardian Signature
- ITI Mark sheet & Certificate
- 8th / 10th Mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate/ PWDs Certificate (as applicable)
- Bank Account Details
Way to Apply For NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- First visit website Apprentice India. (Check Apprentice India Registration Process : Click Here)
- Candidates are required to register on the portal by completing the apprentice candidate profile and Note down the Registration Number.
- After online registration on Portal, apply for Apprenticeship training at NCL by searching establishment Northern Coalfields Limited (Establishment Registration no. E01162300007), Singrauli M.P against eligible trade on the online portal.
- In Second Stage, Visit NCL Website for Apply Online.
- After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest color photograph, scanned copy of all the required documents as mentioned.
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Submit Application Form – 10.06.2021
Last Date to Submit Application Form – 09.07.2021