ASC Centre South Recruitment 2021
The ASC Centre South Recruitment 2021 Notification has been announced by ASC Centre (South) 2 ATC. Candidates also search it as ASC Centre South Bharti 2021. Apply offline for ASC Centre South Vacancy 2021 via www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Applicants who want to apply for ASC Centre South Notification 2021 should check out the complete details which mention below.
ASC Centre South Recruitment 2021 Short Details Overview
|Organization Name||ASC Centre (South) 2 ATC|
|Name of the Posts||Civilian Motor Driver, Cook, Cleaner, and Civilian Catering Instructor.|
|Number of vacancy||100|
|Job Location||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th pass|
|Age Limit||18 Years To 25 Years (As On 11/07/2021)|
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Selection Mode||Check Below|
|Application Fees||UR / OBC : Nil
SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen : Nil
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||12-06-2021|
|Last Date to pay fees||11-07-2021|
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Civilian Motor Driver||42|
|Civilian Catering Instructor||3|
Educational Qualification :
Civilian Motor Driver :
- 10th Pass and Must possess Valid Heavy & Light Motor Vehicles Driving License.
- Should have 2 years’ experience in driving Motor vehicles.
- Matriculation (10th Class pass) from a recognized Board.
- Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- 10th Pass and Should be proficient in trade.
Civilian Catering Instructor :
- 10th Pass and Diploma / Certificate in Catering.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Application Fee :
- UR / OBC : No Fee
- SC / ST : Nil
Selection Process :
- The selection process will comprise of written test and skill / physical / practical / typing test wherever necessary.
- The question papers of Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- Exam Duration : 02 Hours
|Paper||Subject||No. of Qs.||Marks|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
ASC Centre South Group C Syllabus
General Intelligence & Reasoning :
- The questions will be of 10th standard and would include questions of non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series.
General Awareness :
- The questions will be of 10th standard. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of 10thstandard educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
English Language :
- The questions will be of 10th standard. Candidates understanding the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.
Numerical Aptitude :
- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit & loss, Discount, use of Table and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and time, Time and Work etc.
Important Dates :
Start Date for Apply Offline : 12/06/2021
Last Date for Apply Offline : 11/07/2021