BARC OCES/DGFS Recruitment 2023
The BARC OCES/DGFS Recruitment 2023 Notification has been announced by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC). Candidates also search it as BARC OCES/DGFS Bharti 2023. Apply online for BARC OCES/DGFS Vacancy 2023 via www.barc.gov.in. Applicants who want to apply for BARC OCES/DGFS Notification 2023 should check out the complete details which mention below.
BARC OCES/DGFS Recruitment 2023 Short Overview :
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Name of the Posts||OCES/DGFS Scientific Officer|
|Number of vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||All India|
|Who Can Apply||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th, ITI, Diploma, Degree|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 36 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Exam|
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||04/02/2023|
|Last date to Submit Application Form|
Vacancy Details :
Educational Qualification :
- B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc./ B.Sc. (Engineering)/ 5-year Integrated M.Tech./ Degree in one of the disciplines mentioned from a recognized University/ Institute is required to apply for BARC Scientific Officer Jobs 2023.
- Candidates who are waiting for the final results or are due to appear for GATE-2022 are also eligible to apply for BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2023.
Age Limit :
Minimum Age Limit (Age as of 1st August 2023) – 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit (Age as of 1st August 2023) is,
- General Category – 26 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 29 years
- SC/ ST – 31 years
- Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 (Dep 1984) – 31 years
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 (Dom Kashmir) – 31 years.
Application Fees :
- A non-refundable Application Fee of 500/- is chargeable from the male applicants belonging to the General and OBC categories according to BARC Scientific Officer Notification 2023.
- Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ ST, Dependents of Defense Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA), and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from payment of the Application Fee.
Salary Details :
- Appointment in all the units shall be as a Scientific Officer in a Group-A Post of the Government of India in Level 10 56,100/- of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
- The appointment will be at the beginning of the pay scale with OCES TSOS getting two or three increments depending on their performance during the OCES program and the DGFS Fellows getting three or four increments depending on their performance in M.Tech. and the four-month OCDF.
- Total Monthly Emoluments (with three increments) at the time of joining including Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Transport Allowance at the present Mumbai rate will be approximately 1,10,000/-.
Selection Process :
- Selection to OCES/ DGFS – 2023 is a two-step process i.e., shortlisting and interview. As per the instructions mentioned in BARC Notification 2023, screening to short-list candidates takes place and is followed by a selection interview of the short-listed candidates.
- Screening for selection interviews is through two alternative channels,
(a) Online Screening Examination
(b) Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score
Important Dates :
|1.||Starting date of BARC Online Application for Scientific Officer posts|
|2.||Closing date of BARC Scientific Officer Online Application|
|3.||Exam Date for BARC Scientific Officer Jobs 2023||1st and 2nd of April 2023|
|4.||Last date to Upload the GATE Scorecard||24th March 2023|
|5.||List of shortlisted candidates for Interview Release||24th April 2023|
|6.||BARC Interview Schedule||16th May 2023 to 16th June 2023|
|7.||Final Selection List for BARC Scientific Officer Vacancy 2023 Release||July 2023|
|8.||Commencement of Training||August 2023|