BEG Center Kirkee Pune Recruitment 2022
The BEG Center Kirkee Pune Recruitment 2022 has been announced by the Bombay Engineer Group And Centre Kirkee, Pune. Candidates also search it as BEG Center Kirkee Pune MTS Bharti 2022. Apply offline for BEG Center Kirkee Pune Vacancy 2022 via www.bsakirkee.org. Applicants who want to apply for BEG Center Kirkee Pune Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which mention below.
BEG Center Kirkee Pune MTS Recruitment 2022 Short Details Overview
|Organization Name||Bombay Engineer Group And Centre Kirkee, Pune|
|Name of the Posts||Storekeeper Gde-III, Civilian Trade Instructor, Cook, Lascar, MTS (Messenger/ Watchman/ Gardener/ Safaiwala/ Washerman), Barber|
|Number of vacancy||65|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass,|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 Years|
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Salary||Rs.19,900 – 63,200-/|
|Selection Mode||Check Below|
|Application Fees||For Gen/ OBC/EWS –
For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM / Female and Departmental candidates –
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||08/01/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||28/01/2022|
|Test Date||Notify Soon|
Vacancy & Salary Details :
|Post Name||No. of Post||Scale of Pay|
|Storekeeper Gd-III||3||Rs. 19900/- + Allowances|
|Civilian Trade Instructor||22|
|Lascar||6||Rs. 18000/- + Allowances|
Qualification Details :
|Storekeeper Gd-III||12th Class Pass|
|Civilian Trade Instructor||10th Class + ITI|
|Cook||10th Class + Proficiency in Trade|
|Lascar||10th Class Pass|
Age Limit :
Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit – 25 Years
Check notification for age limit and relaxation
Application Fee :
Selection Process :
- The selection process will comprise of written test and / practical test.
- The question papers of Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- Exam Duration : 02 Hours
Selection Process Guidelines :
- In case the large numbers of applications are received, the department reserves the right to screen applications on basis of percentage of marks obtained in exam of essential qualifications so as to reduce the applicants called for written test.
- Candidates would be intimated separately for appearing in exam.
- A written test will be held which will have questions of the level of Class 10th / 12th / ITI as per essential educational qualification of respective post.
- Candidates appearing for written test would also be subjected to skill / practical test wherever applicable.
- Medium of written test will Hindi / English only.
- The Written Test and Skill Test will be held at Headquarters, Bombay Engineer Group and Centre, Kirkee, Pune – 411003.
- Candidates should come prepared to stay for two-three days for completion of the process.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Qs.||Marks|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
General Intelligence & Reasoning :
- The questions will be of 10th standard and would include questions of non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series.
General Awareness :
- The questions will be of 10th standard. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of 10thstandard educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
English Language :
- The questions will be of 10th standard. Candidates understanding the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.
Numerical Aptitude :
- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit & loss, Discount, use of Table and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and time, Time and Work etc.
Documents required to accompany the Applications:-
Matriculation/10th Pass Certificate (For all posts) (Date of Birth valid only from Matriculation/10th Pass Certificate).
(b) 12th/10+2 Pass Certificate (For the post of Lower Division Clerk and Civilian Store Keeper-III only).
(c) ITI/NCTVT Certificate (For the post of Civilian Trade Instructor only).
(d) Passing Certificate of Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation/Professional Course/Any other Higher Education etc (if available) (For all posts).
(e) Aadhaar Card and PAN Card (For all Post).
(f) Experience Certificate (if available) (For all posts).
(g) Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC candidates only).
(h) Latest/Valid ‘Non Creamy Layer Certificate’ issued only by Central Government format (For OBC candidates only).
(j) Latest/Valid ‘Economically Weaker Sections Certificate’ only in prescribed format issued by Government of India (For EWS candidates only).
(k) Disability Certificate showing disability 40% and above issued by CMO/Civil Surgeon of Government Hospital (For PWD candidates only).
(l) Discharge Certificate (For Ex-Serviceman only).
(m) NOC from present employer (if the applicant is already a Central Government/State Government/PSU Servant).
(n) Death certificate of husband or divorced certificate issued by competent authority and self-declaration of not re-married (For applicable Woman candidates Only).
(p) Two self-addressed envelopes affixed with Rs 22/- postal stamp on each.
(q) Admit Card (should be filled by Candidate) in prescribed format as per Annexure ‘B’ in A4 size paper
Way to Apply :
- Last date for receipt of the application would be 21 days from publication of the advertisement in Employment News / Rozgar Samachar.
- Application sent only by Speed post / Registered post / Ordinary post.
- Two self-addressed envelopes affixed with Rs 22/- postal stamp on each.
- Application completed in all respects as per the Proforma attached and accompanied by requisite self-attested documents should be sent in a sealed envelope super-scribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………… Category: (UR/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ EWS)” to The Commandant, Bombay Engineer Group and Centre, Kirkee, Pune – 411003.
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Apply – 08/01/2022
Last Date to Apply – 28/01/2022