BPSC 69th Pre Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
The BPSC 69th Pre Recruitment 2023 Notification has been announced by Bihar Public Service Commission. Candidates also search it as BPSC 69th Pre Bharti 2023. Apply online for BPSC 69th Pre Vacancy 2023 via www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. Applicants who want to apply for BPSC 69th Pre Notification 2023 should check out the complete details which mention below.
BPSC 69th Pre Recruitment 2023 Short Overview :
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||69th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination|
|Number of vacancy||346|
|Who Can Apply||All India|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 20 Years
Maximum Age : Check Below
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Selection Mode||Pre, Mains & Interview|
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||15/07/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||05/08/2023|
Vacancy Details :
|Name of department / post and other cadre||No. of Posts|
|District Commander, (Home Department)||01|
|State – Tax Assistant Commissioner (Commercial – Tax Department)||03|
|Junior Election Officer, (Election Department)||04|
|Cane Officer, (Sugarcane Industries Department)||02|
|Bihar Education Service (Education Department)||02|
|Superintendent Alcohol Prohibition, (Excise and Registration Department)||02|
|District Planning / Officer, (Labor Resource Department)||06|
|Block Panchayat Raj Officer, (Panchayati Raj Department)||29|
|Revenue Officer and equivalent (Revenue and Land Reforms Department)||168|
|Block Schedule Caste and ST Welfare Officer, (SC and ST Welfare Department)||18|
|Name of Department/ Post/ Cadre||No. of Posts|
|Child Development Project Officer, (Social Welfare Department)||10|
|Financial Administrative Officer and equivalent, (Finance Department)||100|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (Tech.). (Home Department)||01|
Bihar BPSC 69 Pre Eligibility :
- Candidate should have Passed graduation or equivalent from recognized University.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Application Fee :
- UR / OBC / Other State : Rs. 600/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : Rs. 150/-
- Payment : Online
Age Limit as on 01/08/2023 :
- Minimum Age : 20, 21 & 22 years (Post Wise)
- Maximum Age for Male : 37 Years
- Maximum Age for Female : 40 Years
Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Exam (Qualifying Marks)
- Mains Written Exam
|General Studies||150||2 hours|
|Name of Paper||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Hindi||100||3 hours|
|General Studies Paper 1||300||3 hours|
|General Studies Paper 2||300||3 hours|
|Optional Paper||300||3 hours|
BPSC69th CCE Pre Exam Syllabus 2023
- General Study : Important Current Affairs National and International, History Of India, Main Qualities of History of Bihar.
- General Geography : General Introduction of Bihar, Main rivers, area, topography and structure, physical and geographic areas and climate, polity and Economy condition of India, Changing in Economy after Independence of Bihar, National Movement and participate of Bihar.
- General Mental Ability : General Information about Science, History related, Important events of Bihar, Geography of India and Bihar, National Movement, Freedom struggle and other various related things.
- There will be 4 Papers in Mains examination.
- Time allowed for each paper will be of 3 hours.
- One will be Optional while the other are compulsory.
- Candidates can choose the Optional Paper as per his choice from the list of Papers given below.
|Subject Code||Subjects||Max Marks||Time Allowed|
|1||General Hindi||100||3 hours|
|2||General Studies Paper-1||300||3 hours|
|3||General Studies Paper-2||300||3 hours|
Optional Paper for Mains Exam :
- The candidates has to choose one Subject Paper from the below list for the Mains Optional Paper.
- This Optional Paper will be of 300 marks.
- Time limit for this paper will be of 3 hours.
|Subject Code||Paper Name|
|05||Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science|
|10||Commercial Science and Accounting|
|16||Labour and Social welfare|
|23||Political Science and international relation|
|29||Hindi Language and literature|
|30||English Language and literature|
|31||Urdu Language and literature|
|32||Bengali Language and Literature|
|34||Persian Language and literature|
|35||Arabic Language and Literature|
|36||Pali Language and Literature|
|37||Maithili Language and Literature|
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Submit Application Form – 15/07/2023
Last Date to Submit Application Form – 20/08/2023
Important Links :