HPCL Technician Recruitment 2023
The HPCL Technician Recruitment 2023 Notification has been announced by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL). Candidates also search it as HPCL Technician Bharti 2023. Apply online for HPCL Technician Vacancy 2023 via www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Applicants who want to apply for HPCL Technician Notification 2023 should check out the complete details which mention below.
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2023 Short Overview :
|Organization Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Name of the Posts||Technician|
|Number of vacancy||60|
|Job Location||Mumbai Refinery|
|Eligibility Qualification||Diploma, Degree|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 25 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Salary||Rs.30000/- Per Month|
|Selection Mode||Check Below|
|Application Fees||UR / EWS / OBC : Rs. 590/-
SC / ST / PWD : Nil
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||01/02/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||25/02/2023|
Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Process Technician||30|
|Assistant Boiler Technician||07|
|Assistant Fire & Safety Operator||18|
|Assistant Maintenance Technician||05|
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Process Technician: B.Sc./ Diploma.
- Assistant Boiler Technician: Class 12th/ ITI.
- Assistant Fire & Safety Operator: Class 12th/ Certificate Course.
- Assistant Maintenance Technician: Diploma in relevant discipline.
Payment of Fee :
- UR / EWS / OBC : Rs. 590/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit As On 01/02/2023 :
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 25 Years
Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Selection Process :
- Candidates fulfilling all of the above eligibility criteria for respective positions will be called for a Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising of General Aptitude Test and Technical / Professional Knowledge.
- The CBT is likely to be conducted at 22 Cities across India.
- Candidates may be called for Computer Based Test at any center other than his/her choice.
- Candidates qualifying in the CBT will be called for Skill Test, in order of the category-wise and position wise merit list (as per cut – off marks decided by HPCL).
- Skill test shall be of “qualifying nature” only.
- The candidates qualifying Skill Test will have to appear for pre-employment medical examination. Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection.
Important Dates :
Start Date for Apply Online : 01/02/2023
Last Date for Apply Online : 25/02/2023