IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
The IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Notification has been announced by the IDBI Bank. Candidates also search it as IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Bharti 2023. Apply online for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Vacancy 2023 via www.idbibank.in. Applicants who want to apply for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Notification 2023 should check out the complete details is which mention below.
IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Short Overview :
|Organization Name||IDBI Bank|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Assistant Manager|
|Number of vacancy||600|
|Category||Contract Base Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Who Can Apply||All India|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 20 Years
Maximum Age : 25 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5
OBC – 3
|Selection Mode||Online Test|
|Application Fees||General / OBC/ EWS: 1000/-
SC / ST / PH : 200/-
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||15/09/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||30/09/2023|
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Category||No. of Post|
Eligibility Details :
- High School and Intermediate- Marks sheets and Passing Certificates of Class 10 th and Class 12 th Graduation All semester/year-wise or consolidated marks sheets, all mark sheets pertaining to improvement in the marks [i.e. if the candidates has made more than one attempt to obtain pass or improve marks of any subject in any of the semester(s) or year(s) and Degree or Provisional Degree certificate issued by the University.
Age Limit As On 31/08/2023 :
Minimum Age : 20 Years
Maximum Age : 25 Years
Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Application Fee :
- UR / OBC : Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode : Online
Programme Fees for IDBI Bank PGDBF 2023 :
- Programme fees for this Course will be Rs. 3,00,000/- (Rupees Three lakh only) plus GST, as applicable, to be paid by the students in instalments as per a fixed schedule during the 1 year programme (inclusive of course fees, lodging, boarding and other fees, etc.).
- Apart from the above course fees, the exam fees for undergoing various Certification exams as mandated under the course will have to be borne additionally by the candidates, as per the fees charged by respective body /organization.
Emoluments for IDBI Bank Jr. Assistant Manager :
- Stipend – During the Training Period (6 Months) – Rs. 5,000/- per month; during the Internship Period (2 Months) – Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- After joining the Bank’s services as Junior Assistant Manager -JAM (Grade ‘O’) and subject to successful completion of the PGDBF course, compensation (CTC) would range between Rs. 6.14 lakh to Rs. 6.50 lakh (Class A city) at the time of joining.
Selection Process :
- The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question.
- The online test will be objective in nature. The details of the same are furnished hereunder:
|Test Name||No. of MCQ||Marks||Duration|
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||02 Hours|
|General / Economy / Banking Awareness||60||60|
Hand Written Declaration :
“I Amzad Malik, Herby declare that all the information submitted by me
in the application form is correct and valid.
I will present the supporting documents as and when required”
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Submit Application Form – 15.09.2023
Last Date to Submit Application Form – 30.09.2023