Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022
The Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Notification has been announced by Indian Air Force. Candidates also search it as Indian Air Force Y Group Bharti 2022. Apply offline for Indian Air Force Vacancy 2022 via www.airmenselection.cdac.in. Applicants who want to apply For Indian Air Force Y Group Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which mention below.
IAF Recruitment 2022 Short Details Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Name of the Posts||Group X and Group Y|
|Number of vacancy||N/A|
|Job Location||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th 12th Pass|
|Age Limit||Check Below|
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – No Relaxation
OBC – No Relaxation
|Salary||Rs.14,600/- Par Month|
|Selection Mode||Documents Verification, PFT-I, PFT-II & Medical Examination|
|Application Fees||For All Categories : Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode : Online / Challan
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||December Last Week|
|Last Date to pay fees||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for IAF Airmen Vacancy 2022:
Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade) :
- Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream, with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
Group ‘Y’ [Except IAF (S) and Musician Trades] :
- Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream / subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade Only :
- Passed 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Selection Process for IAF Vacancy:
Selection for IAF rally is based on Documents Verification, PFT-I, PFT-II, & Medical Examination.
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms except IAF (P) and Auto Tech trades. For IAF(P) trade -165 Cms (For NE and Hill States) 175 Cms (For other States) and For Auto Tech trade -162.5 Cms (For NE and Hill States)165 Cms (For other States).
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
Air Force Airmen XY Group PFT :
- 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds.
- Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Age Limit (Date of Birth )
Candidates born between 16 January 2002 and 29 December 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.