Indian Navy 10+2 Btech Entry Recruitment 2022
The Indian Navy 10+2 Btech Entry Recruitment 2022 Notification has been announced by the Indian Navy. Candidates also search it as Indian Navy 10+2 Btech Entry Bharti 2022. Apply online for Indian Navy 10+2 Btech Entry Vacancy 2022 via www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Applicants who want to apply for Indian Navy 10+2 Btech Entry Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which mention below.
Indian Navy 10+2 Btech Entry Recruitment 2022 Short Details Overview :
|Organization Name||Join Indian Navy|
|Name of the Posts||Indian Navy 10+2 Btech Entry|
|Number of vacancy||36|
|Application Mode||Online (JobsGyan.in)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||12th Pass|
|Age Limit||Age Between : 02/07/2003 to 01/01/2006|
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST –
OBC – (JobsGyan.in)
|Selection Mode||Check Below|
|Application Fees||General : No Fee
OBC : No Fee
SC / ST / PH : No Fee
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||18/08/2022 (JobsGyan.in)|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||28/08/2022|
|Interview Date||Notify Soon|
Eligibility Qualification : (JobsGyan.in)
- Candidates Must be Enrolled and Appeared in JEEMAIN 2022 Entrance Examination.
- Passed 10+2 Exam with 70% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM in Each Subject.
- Minimum : 50% Marks in English at Class 10 & Class 12 Level Examination.
- Minimum Height : 157 CMS
Age Limit :
Age Between : 02/07/2003 to 01/01/2006 (both dates inclusive).
Application Fee :
UR / OBC / EWS : 0/-
SC / ST : 0/-
No Application Fee for the All Category Candidates in Indian Navy Officers Entry Recruitment 2022.
Selection Process :
- HQ MoD (Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All Indian Common Rank List (CRL) – 2022.
- SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal/ Kolkata/ Visakhapatnam from March – April 2022.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form.
- Separate merit list for Education Branch and Executive & Technical Branch (in combined) will be prepared based on SSB marks.
Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry July 2022 Training :
- Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four years B.Tech Course in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or
- Electronics & Communication Engineering as per Naval requirements.
- On completion of the course, B. Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
- Distribution of cadets amongst Executive and Technical Branch (Engineering & Electrical) will be as per the extant policy.
- The entire cost of training, including books and reading material, will be borne by the Indian Navy.
- The cadets will also be provided with entitled clothing and messing.
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 18/08/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28/08/2022
- Last Date Send Application Form : No Need to Send Application Form
- Merit List Issued : Notified Soon