Indian Navy Driver Recruitment 2022
The Indian Navy Driver Recruitment 2022 Notification has been announced by the Indian Navy. Candidates also search it as Indian Navy Driver Bharti 2022. Apply offline for Indian Navy Driver Vacancy 2022 via www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Applicants who want to apply for Indian Navy Driver Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which mention below.
Indian Navy Driver Recruitment 2022 Short Details Overview
|Organization Name||Naval Ship Repair Yard (Indian Navy)|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Nurse, Library & Information Assistant , Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)|
|Number of vacancy||49|
|Application Mode||Offline (JobsGyan.in)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th Pass|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – 25 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Application Fees||General / OBC :
SC / ST / PH :
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||10/09/2022 (JobsGyan.in)|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||30/09/2022|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
Eligibility Details : (JobsGyan.in)
For CMD (OG) :
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution and knowledge of first line maintenance.
- Must possess a Driving License for Heavy Vehicles and Motor Cycles.
- One Year practical experience in Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMVs) driving.
Staff Nurse :
Matriculation or equivalent.
Certificate of training in an approved Hospital as a Nurse.
Registered as a fully trained nurse in the Medical and Surgical Nursing and Midwifery.
Desirable– Knowledge of Hindi or local language.
For Library & Information Assistant :
Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognised University or Institute.
Two years’ professional experience
Desirable : Diploma in Computer Application from recognized University or Institute
Name of Post
|Library & Information Assistant||04||01||01||–||–||06|
Age Limit :
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 25 Years
Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Application Fee :
UR / OBC / EWS :
SC / ST :
Indian Navy Driver Exam Pattern 2022 :
- Negative Marking: No
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
|Numerical Ability/ Logical Reasoning15||15|
|General Intelligence/ Awareness and||20||20|
|Awareness in Relevant Field||50||50|
Indian Navy Driver Syllabus 2022
General Intelligence/ Awareness and Reasoning:
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problems solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relation concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non- verbal series etc.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, history, culture, geography, and economics seen, general policy including Indian constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not required special study of any discipline.
- In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage etc. His/her writing ability would also be tested.
- This paper will include question on problems relating to number systems, computations of whole number, decimal and fractions and relationship between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and proportion, average, interest, profit and loss, discount, time and distance, ratio and time, time and work etc.
Awareness in relevant field:
- The test will include questions relating to trade/ posts as per the essential qualification.
Document Required :
- 10th Class Marksheet/ certificate
- Caste certificate (for reserved categories)
- Driving License copy
- Experience Certificate
- Self Address envelope on 23*13 with postage stamp of Rs. 45 affixed on it.
- Any other relevant document
Way to Fill Indan Navy Driver Form 2022
- The Application should be on plain paper (A4 size) (good quality paper should be used) either neatly hand written or typed as per the prescribed Format, affixed with latest passport size colour photograph duly attested by self.
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF `CIVILIAN MOTOR DRIVER (ORDINARY GRADE)’ and CATEGORY (i.e. SC / ST/ OBC/ UR/ ESM/ EWS) and
- Sent by Registered Post/ Registered Speed Post) “To, The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CCPO), Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Ballard Estate, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai-400 001” along with Required Documents.
Important Dates :
Start Date for Apply Online : – 10.09.2022
Last Date for Apply Online : – 30.09.2022
Exam Date : – Notify Soon