JVVNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2022
The JVVNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2022 has been announced by Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL). Candidates also search it as JVVNL Technical Helper Bharti 2022. Candidates who are going to apply online for JVVNL Technical Helper Vacancy 2022 can apply via www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/jvvnl. Applicants before applying for JVVNL Technical Helper Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which is mentioned below.
JVVNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2022 Short Details Overview
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL)|
|Name of the Posts||Technical Helper III|
|Number of vacancy||1512|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th Pass, ITI pass|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 28 Years
|Age Relaxation||OBC – 3 Years
SC, ST – 5 Years
|Salary||Rs.19,200/- per month|
|Selection Mode||Online Exam|
|Application Fees||UR (General) : Rs. 1200/-
For Others : Rs. 1000/-
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||09/02/2022|
|Last Date to pay fees||28/02/2022|
Vacancy Details :
RVVUNL Technical Helper Eligibility :
- Candidate must possess the qualification of Secondary from RBSE / CBSE or any equivalent Board along-with ITI (NCVT / SCVT) / NAC or equivalent qualification in the trade of Electrician / Lineman / SBA / Wireman / Power Electrician.
Age Limit As On 01/01/2023:
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Application Fee :
- UR (General) : Rs. 1200/-
- For Others : Rs. 1000/-
- Payment Mode : Online
Emoluments / Salary Details :
- Candidates on appointment will be initially appointed as “Probationer Trainee” for a period of two years and during period of Probation Training they will be paid fixed remuneration of Rs. 13,500/- per month.
- On successful completion of Probation Training period, they will be fixed at minimum of Level-4 in Pay Matrix i.e. Rs.19,200/- per month.
Selection Process :
- Computer based “common competitive examination” for the post of Technical Helper shall be conducted through online mode.
- The selection process will consist of two phases i.e. Pre & Main examinations.
- The pre-examination will only be for screening and shortlisting of candidates.
- Pre examination shall consist of objective type questions on General Awareness and Technical Knowledge.
- There shall be 100 questions carrying 1 mark for each.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- Pre Exam Duration : 02 Hours and Main Exam Duration : 02 Hours
- The break-up of question paper, marks and syllabus shall be as hereunder:
|RVUNL Technical Helper Pre Exam|
|Subject||Syllabus||No. of Qs.||Max Marks|
|General Awareness & Technical Knowledge||Elementary Maths & General Science||10||10|
|Current Affairs, Geography and Natural Resources, Agriculture & Economic Development, History & Culture of Rajasthan||35||35|
|Current Affairs, Geography and Natural Resources, Agriculture & Economic Development, History & Culture of India and World||5||5|
|Technical knowledge and skill based on syllabus of ITI / NAC in the Trades concerned||50||50|
|RVUNL Technical Helper Main Exam|
|Subject||Syllabus||No. of Qs.||Max Marks|
|General Awareness||General Science||5||5|
|Current Affairs, Geography and Natural Resources, Agriculture & Economic Development, History & Culture of Rajasthan||30||30|
|Current Affairs, Geography and Natural Resources, Agriculture & Economic Development, History & Culture of India and World||10||10|
|Tech Knowledge / Skill||The standard and syllabus will be Tech, of Technical knowledge and skill based on syllabus of ITI / NAC in Skill the Trades concerned||100||100|
- Question paper will be in Hindi and English language.
- There shall be No Negative Marking.
RVUNL Technical Helper Exam Syllabus 2022
- General Awareness: Current Affairs, Gen. Science and Elementary Maths, Geography and Natural Resources, Agriculture & Economic Development, History & Culture with special emphasis on Rajasthan.
- Tech. Knowledge/ Skill: The standard and syllabus will be of the level of ITI/ NAC in the trades concerned.
- The Centre for examination will be kept in Rajasthan preferably in Jaipur, Kota, Ajmer, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Sriganganagar, Hanumangarh, Sikar and Alwar.
Hand Written Declaration :
- “I, ________ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Important Dates :
- Start Date for Apply Online : 09/02/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 28/02/2022