MKCL Project Trainee Recruitment 2022
The MKCL Project Trainee Recruitment 2022 Notification has been announced by the Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL). Candidates also search it as MKCL Project Trainee Bharti 2022. Apply online for MKCL Project Trainee Vacancy 2022 via www.clri.org. Applicants who want to apply for MKCL Project Trainee Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which is mention below.
MKCL Project Trainee Recruitment 2022 Short Details Overview :
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL)|
|Name of the Posts||Full Stack Developers (Project Trainees)|
|Number of vacancy||100|
|Who Can Apply||All India|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 35 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5
OBC – 3
|Selection Mode||Written Exam|
|Application Fees||No Fee|
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||01/06/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||22/06/2022|
Educational Qualification :
- B.E/ B.Tech. (Computer Engineering/ IT/ E&TC), MCA (Master of Computer Applications), MCS (Master of Computer Science), M.Sc. (Computer Science/ IT), M.S. (Computer Science), M.E./ M.Tech (Computer Engineering/ IT/ E&TC), appearing for the final semester examination in the year 2022 from recognized universities, Any other Graduation with CDAC’S DAC Course from the batch completed in April 2022.
Age Limit As On 22/06/2022 :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Application Fee :
- No Fee
Salary Details :
- First year – Project Trainee – Rs. 3,96,036/-
- Second – Project Associate – Rs. 4,98,960/-
- Third – Senior Project Associate I – Rs. 6,50,004/-
- Fourth – Senior Project Associate II – Rs. 9,00,924/-
Selection Process :
- The selection process shall be a three-stage process consisting of:
Stage I. Online Objective Test
Stage II. Online Interview based on assignments topics given for a Full Stack Application Development
Stage III. Final Hands on Test with face to face Interview
Stage I: Online Objective test
- Candidates need to take an online selection test from their home through MKCL’s Online ExamLive Framework.
- For the online test, candidates must have a good stable internet connection with a desktop/laptop computer with Webcam and microphone.
- Candidates must be alone in a quiet environment for the duration of the exam. Conversation with anyone else is not permitted during the exam.
- Use of any reference materials, resources, other mobile/tablet, other computer screens, and/or other software is not permitted during the exam.
- Total Marks for online test: 100
- Total number of questions: 100
- Test Duration: 90 minutes
- Negative marking shall not be given.
- The exam consists of multiple choice single correct and multiple choice multiple correct questions.
Instructions for Stage I
- A mock test will be available from Thursday, June 23 to Friday, June 24, 2022 from 11 am up to 5 pm so that the candidates can have a good feel of our actual online examination system. Marks obtained in this mock test will not be considered for the main exam.
- Date and time for Final online test:
Sunday, June 26, 2022, from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm
Candidates can start the test at 11 am and complete the test within 90 minutes of time. Candidates can take this test from their home or from any place but the environment should be quiet and without any disturbance.
- Results of the Online test will be published on Wednesday, June 29, 2022, after 5 pm. Candidates will be informed via email/SMS about the shortlisting for the next stage of the process.
- If any candidate is found indulging in unethical ways or involved in any malpractice during the online test(Through evidences captured in MKCL’s ExamLive Framework), s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process.
Details about Online Objective Test (100 Questions – 100 Marks)
Section I: General Aptitude with Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills (30 Questions – 30 Marks)
Section II: Technical Skills – (70 Questions – 70 Marks)
- Basic Programming Concepts – 20 Questions
- Data Structure Concepts – 10 Questions
- Database Concepts – 15 Questions
- Web Development Basics – 15 Questions
- Software Development Lifecycle Basics – 5 Questions
- Operating System & Networking Basics – 5 Questions
Important Dates :
- Start date to apply online: Wednesday, June 01, 2022
- Last date to apply online: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 up to 5 pm
- Mock Online Objective Test: Thursday, June 23 to Friday, June 24, 2022 from 11 am up to 5 pm
- Online Objective Test – Stage I: Sunday, June 26, 2022, between 11 am and 12.30 pm
- Online Test – Stage I Result: Wednesday, June 29 2022, after 5 pm
- Developing Full stack application on topics given for Stage II: From Thursday, June 30 to Tuesday, July 05, 2022
- Online Interview based on assignments given for a Full stack application – Stage II: Wednesday, July 06 to Friday, July 8, 2022
- Stage II Result: Tuesday, July 12, 2022, after 5 pm
- Final Hands-on Test with face to face Interview – Stage III: Monday, July 18 to Friday July 22, 2022
- Final Interview Result – Stage III: Monday, July 25, 2022
- Date of Joining: Monday, August 01, 2022