Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022
The Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 Notification has been announced by Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh. Candidates also search it as Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Bharti 2022. Apply online for Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Vacancy 2022 via www.sssc.gov.in. Applicants who want to apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which mention below.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 Short Details Overview :
|Organization Name||Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk|
|Number of vacancy||759|
|Job Location||Punjab & Haryana|
|Who Can Apply||All India|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 37 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Examination|
|Application Fees||General / Other State : Rs. 825/-
PHC of Punjab : Rs. 625/-
SC / BC / OBC / ESM : Rs. 525/-
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||06/08/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||27/08/2022|
Educational Qualification :
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
- He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of Computers.
- The applicant should fulfill the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of application i.e. 27.08.2022 (last date of online Registration).
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Category||No. of Post|
Application Fee :
- General / Other State : Rs. 825/-
- PHC of Punjab : Rs. 625/-
- SC / BC / OBC / ESM : Rs. 525/-
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 37 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per rules.
Selection Process :
- The applicant shall have to take online written examination (Computer based Test).
- For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted.
- Candidates have to type subjective part examination of English Composition on computer within the stipulated time period.
- English composition (Subjective) will be checked only of those candidates who secure 33% or more marks in General Knowledge.
|Subject||Type of Exam||Max Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||Objective||50||02 Hours|
|Subjective (Essay, Letter, Precis, Translation)||30|
Punjab and Haryana HC Clerk Exam Test Centres :
- Examination can be conducted anywhere in the State of Punjab, Haryana, U.T of Chandigarh and Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Delhi NCR.
- Candidates will be asked for preferences regarding examination centre in their online application form.
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Submit Application Form – 06/08/2022
Last Date to Submit Application Form – 27/08/2022
Important Link :
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 Important FAQs
What is Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 Form Apply Date?
Candidates can Apply Online from 06/08/2022.
How can I apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can Apply Online from Official Portal https://cdn3.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/32046/76320/Registration.html
How can I download Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Notification 2022 PDF?
Candidates can download Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Notification 2022 PDF through the direct link given in this article.
What is the Exam Fee for Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022?
Rs. 825/- for General / Other State, Rs. 625/- for PHC of Punjab and for SC / BC / OBC / ESM : Rs. 525/-
What is the Selection Process for Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates are required to appear the Computer Based Written Exam on the scheduled date.
How many vacancies will be there in Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022?
There are 759 Post for Clerk Post in Punjab and Haryana High Court.