Punjab Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021
The Punjab Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021 Notification has been announced by Punjab Public Service Commission. Candidates also search it as Punjab Cooperative Inspector Bharti 2021. Apply online for Punjab Cooperative Inspector Vacancy 2021 via www.ppsc.gov.in. Applicants who want to apply for Punjab Cooperative Inspector Notification 2021 should check out the complete details which mention below.
Punjab Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021 Short Details Overview
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Inspector, Cooperative Societies In The Department Of Cooperation, Government Of Punjab|
|Number of vacancy||320|
|Who Can Apply||Punjab State|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 37 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Exam|
|Application Fees||Check Below|
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||02.12.2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||22.12.2021|
PPSC Inspector Education Qualification :
- Should possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any stream with minimum sixty percent marks from a recognized university or institution. Graduate with 60% marks in any stream.
- Should have passed a Computer Course of at least one hundred and twenty hours with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or reputed institution which is ISO 9001 certified.
- Provided that if similar course was a part of the curriculum in the Degree Course and the candidate has passed the said course as a subject of his degree class then the condition of his having studied and passed the above said computer course shall not apply.
- Should have passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language.
- Provided further that where a ward of Defence Service Personnel, who is a bonafide resident of Punjab State, is appointed by direct appointment, he shall have to pass an examination of Punjabi Language equivalent to Matriculation Standard or he shall have to qualify a test conducted by the Language Wing of the Department of Education of Punjab Government within a period of two years from the date of his appointment. Provided further that where a War Hero, who has been discharged from defence services or paramilitary forces on account of disability suffered by him and his widow or dependent member of his family is appointed under the instructions issued in this behalf by the Government, the person so appointed will not be required to possess aforesaid knowledge of Punjabi language:
Age Limit :
Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01-2021
Application Fee :
|Name of Category||Online Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only.||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-||750/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Lineal Descendants of Ex-Serviceman (LDESM) Punjab||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab.||Rs 500/-||Rs. 1000/-||1500/-|
Starting Date to Submit Application Form – 02.12.2021
Last Date to Submit Application Form – 22.12.2021
To deposit the Application and Examination Fees by system generated Bank Challan Form – 29/12/2021
[ During Banking Hours]