SBI PO Recruitment 2022
The SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Notification has been announced by the State bank of India. Candidates also search it as SBI PO Bharti 2022. Apply online for SBI PO Vacancy 2022 via www.sbi.co.in. Applicants who want to apply for SBI PO Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which is mention below.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Short Details Overview
|Organization Name||State bank of India|
|Name of the Posts||PO|
|Number of vacancy||1673|
|Job Location||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 21 Years
Maximum Age : 30 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Salary||Rs. 36000 – 1490/7– 46430– 1740/2– 49910– 1990/7 –63840|
|Selection Mode||Online Preliminary Exam & Main Exam|
|Application Fees||UR/ EWS / OBC : Rs. 750/-
SC / ST / PWD : Nil
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||22.09.2022|
|Last Date to pay fees||12.10.2022|
SBI PO Vacancy 2022 :
Educational Qualification As On 31/12/2022 :
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification as on 31/12/2022.
Age Limit As On 01/04/2022 :
Minimum Age : 21 Years
Maximum Age : 30 Years
Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Application Fee :
|Sl.||Category||Fee/ intimation Charges|
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/DXS||Nil|
|2.||General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs 750/-|
Selection Process :
- The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three – Tier process:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview / Group Exercises
Phase – I : Preliminary Examination
- Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online.
- The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|Test Name||No. of Qs||Duration|
|English Language||30||20 Min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 Min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 Min|
Phase – II : Main Examination
- Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
|Test Name||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||50 Min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||50||45 Min|
|General/ Economy / Banking Awareness||50||60||45 Min|
|English Language||3||40||40 Min|
|Grand Total||155||200||03 Hours|
Phase – III
- The 3rd Phase may comprise of Group Exercise (20 Marks) and Interview (30 Marks) Total : 50 marks.
Number of Chances
- Candidates who have already appeared for the maximum number of permissible chances are not eligible to apply.
- The number of chances will be counted from the examination held on 18.04.2010.
- Appearing in Preliminary Examination will not be counted as a chance.
|UR / EWS||4|
|UR / EWS (PWD)||7|
|OBC / OBC (PWD)||7|
|SC / ST||No Restriction|
Hand Written Declaration
- The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows:
- “I________ (Name of the candidate), _______ (Date of Birth) hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left-hand thumb impression is of mine”.
Important Dates :
- Start Date for Apply Online : 22/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 12/10/2022
- Pre Exam Call Letter : Dec 2022
- Online Pre Exam : 17-20 Dec 2022
- Pre Exam Result : Dec 2022 / Jan 2023
- Main Exam Call Letter : Jan / Feb 2023
- Online Main Exam : Jan / Feb 2023
- Main Exam Result : Feb 2023
- Psychometric Test: Feb / March 2023
- Interview Date : Feb / March 2023