Secunderabad Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021
The Secunderabad Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 Notification has been announced by Cantonment Board Secunderabad. Candidates also search it as Secunderabad Cantonment Board Bharti 2021. Apply online for Secunderabad Cantonment Board Vacancy 2021 via www.canttboardrecruit.org. Applicants who want to apply for Secunderabad Cantonment Board Notification 2021 should check out the complete details which mention below.
Secunderabad Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 Short Details Overview
Cantonment Board Secunderabad
|Name of the Posts||Asst. Cantonment Planner, Asst. Engineer [Civil], Sanitary Inspector, Ward Servant, Dresser, Asst. Medical Officer|
|Number of vacancy||24|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th, 12th, Degree|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 25 & More Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Selection Mode||Online Exam|
|Application Fees||Check Below|
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||01 August 2021|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||21st August 2021|
Cantonment Board Secunderabad Post Details :
|Code||Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Age Limit|
|1||Asst. Cantonment Planner||4||18-25 Years|
|2||Asst. Engineer [Civil]||2|
|4||Asst. Medical Officer||5||18-32 Years|
|5||Pharmacist (Allopathy)||2||18-25 Years|
Educational Qualification :
Ward Servant :
- 10th class passed from a recognized Board.
- 12th Standard passed with Science Subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) Or Equivalent from a recognized Board.
Lab Assistant :
- 12th Standard passed with Biology, Physics, Chemistry
- B.Sc (Nursing) or 03 years in General Nursing and Midwifery Course passed from recognized college approved by Nursing Council of India. Nursing Candidates must be registered as Nurse / Midwife with Central / State Nursing Councils.
Pharmacist (Allopathy) :
- D.Pharma passed from a recognized Board of Technical Education in India or equivalent recognized by a Govt. approved Health University
Asst. Medical Officer :
- MBBS degree from an institution / college recognised by the Medical Council of India / Govt of India.
Sanitary Inspector :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Science from any University in India.
- Sanitary Inspector Training Course certificate awarded by the Chairman, Board of Technical Examinations constituted by the Government of Telangana or any State Govt. in India
Asst. Engineer [Civil] :
- Passed Degree in B.E/ B.Tech (Civil) or equivalent from a University in India.
Asst. Cantonment Planner :
- Passed Degree in B.E/ B.Tech (Civil) or equivalent from a University in India
For Post Code 1 to 6 :
- UR / OBC : Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs. 200/-
For Post Code 7 to 9 :
- UR / OBC : Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode : Online
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by Multiple choice objective type computer based examination.
- There will be a skill test for Post 8.
- The questions for examination will be set only in English.
- There will be no interview for any of the above mentioned posts.
- Date, Time & Venue for Online test will be intimated on website / portal.
- The final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the examination and skill test if any.
- PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS for Posts 1 to 6: Candidates should note that for each wrong answer, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Secunderabad Cantt. Scheme of Examination
|Post Code||CBT Subjects||No. of Qs.||Duration|
|1 & 2||General intelligence and reasoning||120||100 Min.|
|3||General intelligence and reasoning||120||100 Min.|
|Biological Sciences, Sanitary Inspector Training Course|
|4||General intelligence and reasoning||120||100 Min|
|5||General intelligence and reasoning||100||90 Min|
|6||General intelligence and reasoning||90||90 Min.|
|7 & 9||General intelligence and reasoning||90||90 Min.|
|8||General intelligence and reasoning||90||90 Min.|
|Skills Test (Knowledge of first aid)||Qualify in Nature|
Secunderabad Cantonment Board Syllabus 2021
- General intelligence and reasoning will include both verbal and non-verbal reasoning.
- General awareness will include history, culture, geography, economic science, General polity, Indian Constitution, current affairs etc.
- Numerical aptitude will test the knowledge of arithmetical concepts and their use in finding the solution of real-life problems.
- English Comprehension will test the candidate’s ability to understand correct English, has basic comprehension and writing ability, etc.
- Civil Engineering includes Surveying, construction Materials & Practice, Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials Hydraulics, Quantity Surveying, Design of Structures (RCC and Steel),Irrigation Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Transportation Engineering, GIS, etc.
- Biological Science includes Microbial diversity Cryptogams and Gymnosperms, Anatomy, Embryology, Taxonomy and Medicinal Botany, Plant Physiology, Genetics, Tissue, Culture and Biotechnology, Non chordate and chordate, Cell biology, Embryology, Animal Physiology, Ecology, Evolution, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Clinical Science, Animal Biotechnology, etc. SI training Course includes Biological Science, Public health administration, National health programs and communicable diseases etc.
- Medical concepts include Anatomy, Pathology, O & G, Medicine, Physiology, Ophthalmology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology, FMT, Skin & VD, Radio Diagnosis, Dental, ENT, pediatrics, Orthopedics, Community Medicine, Surgery, Psychiatry, Anaesthesiology, etc.
- Pharmacy includes Introduction to Pharmacopoeias, Metrology & Posology-Calculations of doses on the basis of age, Manufacturing and evaluation various dosage forms, Study of Immunity & Immunological products, Anatomy and Physiology, The concept of health, Concept of disease, etc.
- General Nursing includes Professional, Fundamental Nursing, Community Nursing, Anatomy, Physiology, Basic Pharmacy, Ophthalmology, ENT, General Surgery, Orthopedic Medicine, Midwifery and Gynec, etc.