Sikh Li Regiment Centre Fatehgarh Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
The Sikh Li Regiment Centre Fatehgarh Recruitment 2022 Notification has been announced by the Indian Army. Candidates also search it as Army Sikh Li Regiment Centre Fatehgarh Bharti 2022. Apply offline for Army Sikh Li Regiment Centre Fatehgarh Vacancy 2022 via www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Applicants who want to apply for Army Sikh Li Regiment Centre Fatehgarh Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which mention below.
Sikh Li Regiment Centre Fatehgarh Recruitment 2022 Short Details Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of the Posts||Tailor, Cook, Barber, Washerman, Boot Maker, MTS (Mali) & MTS (Safaiwala)|
|Number of vacancy||20|
|Job Location||Fatehgarh (UP)|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th pass|
|Age Limit||18 Years To 25 Years (As On 08/01/2022)|
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Selection Mode||Written Exam|
|Application Fees||UR / OBC : Nil
SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen : Nil
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||26/03/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Form||20/04/2022|
Eligibility Details For Sikh Regimental Centre :
|Name of Post||No of Vacan -cies||Pay Scale (Group – ‘C’}||Educational and other Qualification|
|1.||Tailor||01||Level-1 18000/-to 56900/-||(i) 10th pass or equivalent from recognized Board.(ii) Must have experience in tailoring.|
|2,||Cook||06||Level-2 19900/-to 63200/-||(i) 10th pass or equivalent from recognized Board.(ii) Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.|
|3.||Barber||07||Level-1 18000/-to 56900/-||Essential: 10th pass or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in Barber’s trade job.Desirable : One year’s experience in the trade,|
|4,||Washerman||02||Level-1 18000/-to 56900/-||Essential: (i) 10th pass or equivalent from recognized Board.(ii) Must be able to the wash military and civilian clothes.|
|5.||Bootmaker||01||Level-2 19900/-to 63200/-||Essential: (i) 10th pass or equivalent from recognized Board.(ii) Should be able to carry out all canvas, textile and leather repair of equipment and boots.|
|6,||MTS (Mali)||01||Level-1 18000/-to 56900/-||Essential: 10th pass or equivalent from recognized Board.Desirable: Conversant with the duties of the respective trades with one year’s experience in the trade.|
|MTS (Safaiwala)||a) 01|
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Application Fee :
- UR / OBC : No Fee
- SC / ST : Nil
Salary Details :
For Carpenter & Cook, Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200)
For Washerman & Tailor, Level-1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900)
For LDC/Bootmaker & Cook Rs. 19,900/- +
Selection Process :
- The selection process will comprise of written test and / practical test.
- The question papers of Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- Exam Duration : 02 Hours
|Paper||Subject||No. of Qs.||Marks|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
General Intelligence & Reasoning :
- The questions will be of 10th standard and would include questions of non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series.
General Awareness :
- The questions will be of 10th standard. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of 10thstandard educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
English Language :
- The questions will be of 10th standard. Candidates understanding the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.
Numerical Aptitude :
- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit & loss, Discount, use of Table and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and time, Time and Work etc.
Documents Required :
Two copies of recent passport size photographs.
Two self addressed envelopes bearing postal stamps of Rs. 25/- on each envelope.
Photocopies of the following documents duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
Written & Practical Test :
All the tests will be held at Ramghar Cantt
Application Should be Forward To :
To, The Commandant, The Sikh Li Regt Centre, Fatehgarh (UP)- 209601
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF‘ _________’ and Category ‘_________’
Application sent Registered/Speed post only.
Important Dates :
Start Date for Apply Offline : 26/03/2022
Last Date for Apply Offline : 20/04/2022
Important Links :
Form Fill Up Video