SSB HC Ministerial Recruitment 2021
The SSB HC Ministerial Recruitment 2021 Notification has been announced by the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Candidates also search it as SSB HC Ministerial Bharti 2021. Apply online for SSB HC Ministerial Vacancy 2021 via www.ssbrectt.gov.in. Applicants who want to apply for SSB HC Ministerial Notification 2021 should check out the complete details is which mention below.
SSB HC Ministerial Recruitment 2021 Short Details Overview :
|Organization Name||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Name of the Posts||Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|Number of vacancy||115|
|Job Location||All India|
|Who Can Apply||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||12th Pass|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 25 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5
OBC – 3
|Selection Mode||Written Test|
|Application Fees||UR / OBC : Rs. 100/-
SC / ST / Female : Nil
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||24/07/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||22/08/2021|
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Category||No. of Vacancy|
|SSB Head Constable (Ministerial)||UR||47|
Eligibility Details :
Intermediate OR Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Examination From Recognized Board OR University OR Equivalent.
English Typing With Minimum Speed of 35 Words Per Minute On Computer; OR
Hindi Typing With Minimum Speed of 30 Words Per Minute On Computer ( 35 Words Per Minute In English OR 30 Words Per Minute In Hindi Corresponding To 10500 KDPH In English / 9000 KDPH In Hindi With Average of 5 Key Depression For Each Word On Computer.
Age Limit :
- General : 18-25 Years
- OBC : 18-28 Years
- ST : 18-30 Years
Application Fee :
UR / OBC : Rs. 100/-
SC / ST / Female : Nil
Payment Mode : Online
Physical Standard & Efficiency Test (PST & PET)
|Race||3.2 Km in 14 Min.||1.6 Km in 08.30 Min|
|Height (UR / OBC / SC)||165 CM||155 CM|
|Height (ST)||162.5 CM||150 CM|
|Chest (UR / OBC / SC)||77-82 CM||NA|
|Chest (ST)||76-81 CM||NA|
Selection Process :
The recruitment process will be done on the basis of Written Test.
- Candidates who qualify documentation will appear in written examination i.e. Paper-I and either Paper-II or skill test as per details given below:
- Paper-I (duration: 2 hours) :- Paper-I will be of 100 multiple objective type question focusing on General Knowledge, Numerical ability, Quantitative aptitude, General English / General Hindi and General Reasoning carrying 100 marks.
- Paper-II (Descriptive nature of 2 hours duration for Head Constable (Ministerial) : Paper-II for ASI(Steno) & HC(Min) will be a descriptive examination consisting 01 essay writing (25 marks), 01 precis writing (25 marks), 01 letter writing (25 marks) & 01 comprehension (25 marks) and will be conducted to test the writing capability of candidates.
- Note :- Candidates will have choice to answer Essay writing & Letter writing either in English or in Hindi.
- Skill test norms on computer for the post of HC (Min):- Candidates who qualify Paper-I & Paper-II (Descriptive nature) will be called for Skill test for the posts as prescribed for the post of HC(Min.).
- Skill test will be qualifying in nature.
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Paper-1 (Common Entrance Test) & Paper-II (Descriptive nature).
SSB HCM Syllabus 2021 in Detailed
General Knowledge : History, Geography and Socio Economic development of India. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India.
Numerical Ability : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
General English & Hindi : Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. Questions will be asked from error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
General Reasoning : It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Submit Application Form – 24.07.2021
Last Date to Submit Application Form – 22/08/2021