SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022
The SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022 Notification has been announced by Staff Selection Commission. Candidates also search it as SSC Phase 10 Bharti 2022. Apply online for SSC Phase 10 Vacancy 2022 via www.ssc.nic.in. Applicants who want to apply for SSC Phase 10 Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which mention below.
SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022 Short Details Overview
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Various Posts|
|Number of vacancy||2065|
|Job Location||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th, 12th, Degree|
|Age Limit||18 Years To 30 Years For More Details Check Below|
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Selection Mode||Online Exam|
|Application Fees||UR / OBC : Rs. 100/-
SC / ST / PWD / Female : Nil
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||12-05-2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||13-06-2022|
Vacancy Details :
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
Educational Qualification :
|Matric||Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Intermediate||10+2/ Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Graduation||Graduation Degree in Any Recognized Board in India.|
SSC Phase 10 Vacancy Other Details
- Crucial date for claim of SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwD/ ESM status, fee concession and reservation, where not specified otherwise, will be the closing date for receipt of online applications i.e. 09/06/2022.
- The Crucial date for determining of age-limit and possession of Essential Qualifications (EQs) / Experience will be 01-01-2022.
- Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and also pay fee for each category of post.
- Candidates may carefully note that the Region for Computer Based Examination once opted in the very first online application for any category of post, shall be frozen for all the subsequent applications across Regions, irrespective of the level of post(s).
Application Fee :
UR / OBC : Rs. 100/-
SC / ST / PWD / Female : Nil
Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels.
- Total Exam Duration : 60 Minutes (80 minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of a qualifying nature.
|SSC Phase X Exam Pattern|
|Part||Subject||No. of Qs||Max Mark|
SSC Phase 10 Exam Syllabus 2022
SSC Phase 10 Syllabus : Matriculation Level
General Intelligence: It would include questions of non-verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions
General Awareness: Questions are designed to test the general awareness of the environment and its application to the society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline,
Quantitative Aptitude: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
English Language: Candidates understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.
SSC Phase 10 Syllabus : 10+2 (Higher Secondary) Level
General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation ,Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern –folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
General Awareness: Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment and its application to the society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General polity and scientific research.
Quantitative Aptitude: Arithmetic, Number Systems, Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work. Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations. Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles. Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallel piped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square, Base Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities etc., Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs, Histogram Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
English Language: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
SSC Phase 10 Syllabus : Graduation & Above Level
General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/ pattern –folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern –folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/ roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/ numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Other sub-topics, if any.
General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the general awareness of the environment and its application to the society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity& Scientific Research.
Quantitative Aptitude: The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart
English Language: Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022 NOTE:
- Candidates who apply for more than one post in the same Region/ apply for different posts in different Regions/ apply for posts of different levels (Matriculation, Higher Secondary(10+2) and Graduation &above) in the same or different Regions are called “Common candidates’.
- Such “Common candidates” will be issued only one Admission Certificate for one level of EQ by the Region/ Sub-Region under whose jurisdiction the centre of examination opted by the candidate in his/her online application for Computer Based Examination falls. For example, a candidate who has applied for three or more categories of posts of three EQ levels (Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above), he/she shall be issued only three Admission Certificates i.e. one for each level of EQ.
- Common candidates must appear only once in the examination for one level of post, otherwise, their candidature shall be cancelled. If a candidate has applied for two levels of posts e.g. for Matriculation and for Higher Secondary (10+2), he/ she will have to appear once for each level of examination (i.e. once for Matriculation level Post-categories and once for Higher Secondary level Post-categories). Marks obtained by such common candidates will be used by other Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices for preparing the Merit List for that level of post(s) in their respective Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices for the post-categories applied for by the candidate
- Candidates scoring less than cut-off marks as given below will not be considered for the next stage of recruitment : UR : 35%, OBC/ EWS : 30%, Other categories : 25%
- Depending on the number of vacancies of a particular category of post, candidates will be shortlisted for the next stage of scrutiny based on the score and merit of candidates in the Computer Based Examination in the following ratio : •In the ratio of 1:20, for upto 5 vacancies for any category of posts. •In the ratio of 1:10, for more than 5 vacancies for any category of posts, subject to minimum 100.
Important Dates :
Start Date for Apply Online : 12/05/2022
Last Date for Apply Online : 13/06/2022
SSC Phase 10 Exam Date : July 2022
Important Links :