SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
The SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification has been announced by Staff Selection Commission. Candidates also search it as SSC Scientific Assistant Bharti 2022. Apply online for SSC Scientific Assistant Vacancy 2022 via www.ssc.nic.in. Applicants who want to apply SSC Scientific Assistant Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which is mention below.
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022 Short Overview :
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Scientific Assistant in IMD|
|Number of vacancy||990|
|Job Location||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||Degree/ Diploma|
|Age Limit||18 Years To 30 Years|
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Salary||Rs. 69100/- Per Month.|
|Selection Mode||Online Written Examination|
|Application Fees||UR / OBC : Rs. 100/
SC / ST / Female : Nil
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||30/09/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18/10/2022|
|Exam Date||Dec 2022|
Eligibility Qualification Details :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications OR
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution / University or equivalent.
- NOTE–I: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
- NOTE–II: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination.
- NOTE–III: The applicant must have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects
Age Limit As On 18/10/2022 :
Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
Candidate must have been born not earlier than 19–10–1992 and not later than 17–10–2004.
Upper Age Limit relaxation
|Code No.||Category||Age Relaxation Permissible beyond the upper age Limit|
|3||Ex-Service Man||03 years|
|4||Children & dependent of Victims Killed in the : 1964 Riots or Communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved)||05 years|
|5||Children & dependent of Victims Killed in the : 1964 Riots or Communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||05 years|
|6||Children & dependent of Victims Killed in the : 1964 Riots or Communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||10 years|
|7||Children who had ordinary Born Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 To 31st Dec 1989||05 years|
Application Fee :
- UR/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST / PH : Nil
- All Category Female : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online/ Offline
Selection Process :
- The Commission will conduct a Computer Based Examination comprising 200 questions carrying 200 marks for two hours duration.
- The question paper would have two parts, Part–I and Part–II as detailed below:
|Subject||No. of Qs.||Max Marks||Duration|
Exam Pattern for Part 1
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||02 Hours (for Part 1 & 2)|
|English Language & Comprehension||25||25|
Exam Pattern for Part 2 CBT
|Physics / Computer Science & Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.||100||100|
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- The Syllabus for General Intelligence would include questions of both verbal and non–verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, arithmetical computations and other analytical functions
- General, physical, geographical, topographical, economic and climatic features of India. Current events. Matters of everyday observation and experience on scientific aspects and reasoning. Basic topics of Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. History of India, its cultural heritage, freedom movement, salient feature of the Constitution of India. Economic and social aspect of the country and its people
- English grammar, Vocabulary, Spellings, Synonyms and Antonyms, Comprehension, Correct and incorrect usages, etc.
- The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and Distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary Surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of center, Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angle, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
Important Dates :
- Start Date for Apply Online : 30/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 18/10/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 20/10/2022
- Form Correction Date : 25/10/2022
- SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Date : Dec 2022