UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022
The UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 Notification has been announced by National Health Mission (NHM), UP. Candidates also search it as UP NHM CHO Bharti 2022. Apply Online For UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2022 via www.upnrhm.gov.in. Applicants who want to apply for UP NHM CHO Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which mention below.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 Short Overview :
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM), UP|
|Name of the Posts||Community Health Officers|
|Number of vacancy||4000|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Eligibility Qualification||Check Below|
|Age Limit||18 Years To 35 Years|
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Selection Mode||CBT Exam|
|Application Fees||No Fee|
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||03/12/2022|
|Last Date to||13/12/2022 at 11:59 PM (Midnight)|
|Merit List Date||Notify Soon|
Vacancy Details :
|Community Health Officers – CHO||UR||1600|
Education Qualification :
Candidates who have completed B.Sc. (Nursing) with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) from academic year 2020 & onward from an Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University will be eligible to apply.
Registered as Nurses & Midwives in UP Nurses & Midwives Council. In case registration certificate is not available candidates have to annex copy of registration slip duly self-attested with the application form.
(Note:- The Candidates shall submit the registration certificate within 03 months from the date of issuance of appointment letter. The appointment of the candidates is subject to the registration with UP Nurses & Midwives Council, in case he/she unable to registered in the given timeline his/her appointment stands automatically cancelled.)
Age Limit :
Upper age limit for Un-reserved candidates is 35 Years and reservation policy is applicable as per UP state govt. rules.
Salary Details :
- Rs. 10,000/– per month will be offered as stipend during the training period, which includes boarding & lodging allowances.
- Maximum Rs. 35,500/– per month (Rs 20,500 per month salary plus up to Rs 15,000 per month performance based incentive) will be offered at the time of posting at SC–HWC in the district as a CHO subject to guideline issued by GoI.
- National Health Mission, UP shall provide support for course fee and transportation cost for practicum etc. (one time only).
- A Surety Bond of Rs. 2.50 lakh (Two Lakh and Fifty Thousand) on the stamp paper of Rs. 100/– must be submitted by the candidates before joining of training.
Selection Process :
- The Computer based Test will be held for duration of 2 hours (in one sitting) consisting of two sections of total 100 marks.
- Section-I (80 Marks) will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) and Section-II (20 Marks) will consist of General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Basic Computer knowledge with 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is NO NEGATIVE marking for wrong answer.
- The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only.
UP NHM CHO CBT Syllabus 2022 :
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing;
- Community Health Nursing;
- Child Health Nursing;
- Medical Surgical Nursing;
- Health Education and Communication Skills & Environmental Hygiene;
- Mental Health Nursing;
- First Aid;
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology;
- Administration and Ward Management
- General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Basic Computer Knowledge.
Important Dates :
Start Date for Apply Online : 03/12/2022
Last Date to Apply Online : 13/12/2022