BSF Group B & C Recruitment 2022
The BSF Group B & C Recruitment 2022 Notification has been announced by Border Security Force (BSF). Candidates also search it as BSF Group B & C Bharti 2022. Apply online for BSF Group B & C Vacancy 2022 via bsf.gov.in. Applicants who want to apply for BSF Group B & C Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which mention below.
BSF Group B & C Recruitment 2022 Short Details Overview
Border Security Force
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector (Works), Sub-Inspector/ Junior Engineer (Elect), Head Constable (Generator Operator), Head Constable (Generator Mechanic), Head Constable (Wireman/ Lineman), Head Constable (Electrician/ Electrical), Head Constable (Pump Operator), Head Constable (Pioneer), Constable (Generator Operator).|
|Number of vacancy||121 + 281|
|Job Location||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 52 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Salary||Rs. 29200 –Rs. 92,300/-|
|Selection Mode||Written Exam, Physical Test|
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||21/05/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||19/07/2022|
|SI (Engine Driver)||02||–||02||01||01||06|
|HC (Engine Driver)||32||18||05||06||03||64|
|HC (Mechanic Diesel/ Petrol Engine)||05||01||01||02||01||10|
|HC (AC Technician)||01||–||–||–||–||01|
Eligibility Details For 121 Posts :
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Eligibility|
|Sub-Inspector (Works)||09||· Pass three years Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
|Sub-Inspector/ Junior Engineer (Elect)||34||· Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering.|
|Head Constable (Generator Operator)||20||· Serving Border Security Force Head Constable possessing Industrial Training Institute certificate and two’s year experience certificate.|
|Head Constable (Generator Mechanic)||22|
|Head Constable (Wireman/ Lineman)||14|
|Head Constable (Electrician/ Electrical)||04|
|Head Constable (Pump Operator)||03|
|Head Constable (Pioneer)||09|
|Constable (Generator Operator).
|06||· Constable of Border Security Force with five year’s regular service.· One year experience in the trade.|
Name of Post
No. of Post
|SI (Master)||08||· 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University and
· Second Class Master Certificate issued by the Central or State Inland Water Transport Authority or Mercantile Marine Department.
|SI (Engine Driver)||06||·10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University and
· First Class Engine Driver Certificate issued by the Central or State Inland Water Transport Authority or Mercantile Marine Department.
|SI (Workshop)||02||· Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent or;
· Three years Diploma in Mechanical or Marine or Automobile Engineering from a recognized University or Institution
|HC (Master)||52||· Matriculation from a recognized board or equivalent and
· Serang Certificate.
|HC (Engine Driver)||64||· Matriculation from a recognized board or equivalent and
· Possessing IInd Class Engine Driver Certificate.
|HC (Workshop Trade)||19||· Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent and
· ITI Diploma in respective trade (i.e. Motor Mechanic (Diesel Petrol Engine) Machinist/Carpentry/Electrician/Air Conditioner Technician/Electronics and Plumbing from a recognized institution.
|CT (Crew)||130||· Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent and
· One year experience in operation of Boat below 265 HP and
· Should know swimming in deep water without any assistance and will submit an undertaking certificate as per Annexure- ‘D-1’ alongwith Application Form.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 52 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules.
Age Limit For 281 Posts :
For SI (Master), SI (Engine Driver) Age : 22-28 years
· For SI (Workshop),HC (Master), HC (Engine Driver), HC (Workshop Trade) & CT (Crew) Age : 20-25 years
· Age Relaxation as per Rules.
For Group- ‘B’ UR/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 200/-
· For Group- ‘C’ UR/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 100/-
· For SC/ ST/ ESM/ BSF Candidates : Rs. NIL
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on Written Exam,
Salary Details :
For Sub Inspector : Level-6, Pay Scale : Rs. 35400-112400/-
For Head Constable : Level-4, Pay Scale : Rs. 25500-81100/-
For Constable : Level-3, Pay Scale : Rs. 21,700-69100/-
For (CT (Crew) : Level-3 : Rs. 21,700-69,100/-
For HC (Workshop Trade), HC (Master), HC Engine Driver : Level-4 : Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
For SI (Workshop), SI (Engine Driver), SI (Master) : Level-6 : Rs. 35,400-11,2400/-