CRPF HC Ministerial Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
The CRPF HC Ministerial Recruitment 2023 Notification has been announced by Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). Candidates also search it as CRPF HC Ministerial Bharti 2023. Apply online for CRPF HC Ministerial Vacancy 2023 via www.crpf.gov.in. Applicants who want to apply for CRPF HC Ministerial Notification 2023 should check out the complete details which mention below.
CRPF HC Ministerial Recruitment 2023 Short Overview :
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Name of the Posts||HC (Ministerial), ASI (Steno)|
|Number of vacancy||1315+143 = 1458|
|Job Location||All India|
|Who Can Apply||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||12th Pass|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 25 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Salary||ASI (Steno): Rs. 29200- 92300/-
HC (Min): Rs. 25500- 81100/-
|Selection Mode||Written Exam, PET / PST Exam|
|Application Fees||For GEN/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
For SC/ST : Rs. NIL
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||04/01/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||25/01/2023|
Vacancy Details :
|ASI (Steno)||143 (UR-58, EWS-14, OBC-39, SC-21, ST-11)||12th Pass|
|HC (Min)||1315 (UR-532, EWS-132, OBC-355, SC-197, ST-99)||12th Pass|
Education Qualification :
Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+21 or equivalent Test from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
Note: Two or Three year Diploma Certificate in technical education done afterlOth class is not equivalent to intermediate (1O+2)
Application Fee :
For GEN/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
For SC/ST/ Female : Rs. NIL
Age Limit :
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age : 25 Years
Candidates should not born before 26/01/1998 or after 25/01/2005.
Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Selection Process :
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Skill Test -Typing (HC/M)/Shorthand (ASI/Stenof):
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
CRPF HCM & ASI Exam Pattern 2023 :
|Hindi or English||25||25|
- The Computer Based Test will consist of one paper with 100 Objective type Questions to be attempted in 90 Minutes.
- Section B, C & D will be set as Bilingual.
- Questions will be of Objective type Multiple choice type.
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each Wrong answer.
- Tentative Date of CBT: 22-28 Feb 2023
CRPF HCM & ASI New Syllabus 2023 :
Hindi/English language : Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. Questions will be asked from error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
General Intelligence : It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
Quantitative Aptitude (Updated): The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts:
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence, and similarity of triangles,
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height, and distances (simple problems only).
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
- The questions in Clerical Aptitude will be set to test the candidate’s perceptual accuracy and aptitude. This is the ability to notice similarities and difference between the pairs of names and numbers.
PHYSICAL STANDERED TEST (PST)
Physical standards laid down for the post of HC/Min are –
|For all candidates except the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes.||165 cms||155 cms|
|a) Candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir.
b) Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes categories.
|162.5 cms||150 cms|
|(ii) Chest (not applicable for female candidates)||Unexpanded||Expanded|
|Gen/OBC/SC||77 cms||82 cms|
|ST||76 cms||81 cms|
SKILL TEST (TYPING SPEED TEST)
Only those candidates who qualify in CBT shall be called for next stage of recruitment i.e. Skil1 Test/PST/DV/DME which will be conducted at various Centresof the CRPF.
Skill Test (On computerl (F or Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)
Dictation : 10 minutes@8O words per minute.
Transcription time- 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in hindi on computer.
Skill Test (On computer) ( For Head Constable / Ministerial
English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer.
Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer. ( 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi corresponding to 1O500 key depressions per hour in English 9000 key depressions per hour in Hindi with average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer)
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Submit Application Form – 04/01/2023
Last Date to Submit Application Form – 25/01/2023
Admit Card: 15/02/2023
Exam Date: 22 Feb- 11 March 2023
- CRPF HCM Answer Key Date: 25 March 2023
- CRPF HCM Result Date: 15 November 2023
Important Links :