Delhi Police Recruitment 2022
The Delhi Police Recruitment 2022 Notification is going to be announced by Delhi Police Department. Candidates also search it as Delhi Police Head Constable Bharti 2022. Apply online for Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2022 via www.delhipolice.nic.in. Applicants who want to apply for Delhi Police Constable Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which mention below.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2022 Short Details Overview
|Organization Name||Delhi Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|Number of vacancy|
|Who Can Apply||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||12th Pass|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 25 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Selection Mode||Computer Based Examination
Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT)
Typing Test on Computer
Computer (Formatting) Test / Trade Test
|Application Fees||Gen/ OBC – Rs.100/-
SC, ST, Female – No Fee
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||17/05/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||16/06/2022|
Vacancy Details :
|Head Constable Ministerial||Male||559|
|Total Post (Approx)||835|
Educational Qualification :
- 10+2 (Intermediate) pass from a recognized board.
- English Typing : 30 WPM or
- Hindi Typing : 25 WPM
Application Fee :
UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 100/-
SC /ST / PWD / Female : Nil
Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Pay Scale :
Level-4 in pay Matrix (Rs. 25500-81100) plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central government Employees from Time to Time.
Selection Process :
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Typing Test on Computer
- Computer (Formatting) Test
Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Exam Pattern 2022
|Topic||No. of Qs.||Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||20||20|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||25|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word,
Communication, Internet, WWW and Web
Male Candidates PET Exam 2022
|Age||Race 1600 Meter||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Up to 30 Years||7 Minute||12.5 Feet||3.5 Feet|
|30-40 Years||8 Minute||11.5 Feet||3.25 Feet|
|Above 40 Years||9 Minute||10.5 Feet||3 Feet|
Female Candidates PET Exam 2022
|Age||Race 800 Meter||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Up to 30 Years||5 Minute||9 Feet||3 Feet|
|30-40 Years||6 Minute||8 Feet||2.5 Feet|
|Above 40 Years||7 Minute||7 Feet||2.25 Feet|
Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT)
|Category of candidates||Height (in cm)||Chest (in cm)|
|All Male candidates belonging to ST||160||72||77|
|All female candidates belonging to ST||152||–||–|
Delhi Police HC Ministerial Syllabus 2022
General Awareness :
Questions are Designed to test the Candidate’s General Awareness around him/her and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test his/her knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The Test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution and Scientific Research. These Questions will be such that they so not require a special study of any discipline.
Quantitative Aptitude :
- Arithmetic :
- Number Systems : Computation of whole Number, Decimals and Fractions and Relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations : Percentage, Ration and proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Single and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and Distance, Time and Work.
- Algebra : Basic algebraic identities of Scholl Algebra (and their simple applications) e.g. Formulas and elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry : Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts : Triangle and its various kinds of centres viz. centroid, In-centric, Ortho centric, circumcentre Congruence and similarity of triangles Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration : Triangle, Quadrilaterals Regular Polygons (sum of internal angles of a polygon) Circle Right Prism Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder Sphere, Hemispheres Rectangular Parallelepiped Regular Right Pyramid with Triangular or square base.
- Trigonometry : Trigonometric ratios Degree and Radian measures, Standard Identities. Complementary Angles, Heights and Distances (simple problems only).
- Statistical Charts : Use of Tables and Graphs : Histogram Frequency Polygon Bar-diagram, Pie Chart.
General Intelligence :
It Would Include Questions of Both Verbal and Non-Verbal type. The Test Will Include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic Operations, Symbolic / Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing Inferences, Figural Pattern-Folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-Folding & Completion, Number Series, Embedded Figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and De-Coding.
English Language :
Spot the Error, Fill the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting mis-spelt Words, Idiom & Phrases, One Word Substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct / Indirect Narration, Shuffling of Sentence Parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a Passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
Computer Fundamentals :
This Paper Will Include Questions on the Following:
- Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening and Closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text and Its Presentation Features).
- MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function and Formula).
- Communication (Basic of E-mail, Sending / Receiving of Emails and its related Functions).
- Internet, WWW and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web Sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video Conferencing, e-Banking) etc.
Typing Test on Computer :
Candidates who Qualify in Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT); as well as persons with Disability (PwD) who qualify in Computer Based Examination Will be Called for the Typing Test on Computer Which Will be of maximum 25 Marks. The Marks will be taken into account while preparing the Final Result. The Candidates will be allotted marks according to speed achieved in the Typing Test.
Computer (Formatting) Test :
The Candidates who qualify the Typing Test on Computer shall be called for Computer (Formatting) Test and will be tested on MS-Word, MS-Power Point and MS-Excel which will be of Qualifying Nature. The Candidates will be Give 10 Minutes time for each tests separately. The Candidate shall have to Format in the same way as it is in the Supplied hand-out and to print the Same in Printer. The Following Formatting features used in routine should be tested.
MS-Word – Time 10 Minutes
|Indenting of paragraphs||Superscript|
|Using different font type||Page numbering|
|Inserting of paragraph numbers||Insertion of symbol|
|Setting of left/ right margin||Draw/ Insertion of table|
|Select text in Bold||Bullets/ Numbering|
|Using different font Size||Setting of paragraphs|
|Centre, Left, Right, Justification||Some text as Header|
|Line Spacing of the Passage, viz. single, double etc.||Some text as Footer|
MS-Power Point – Time 10 Minutes
|Insert Header||Background Style of Slide|
|Use text box||Design of Slide|
|Create Hyperlink||Print Handout|
|Insert Chart/ Graph||Insert Clipart|
|Drawing of Table||Insert Footer|
|Insert Auto Number in Table||Slide Numbering|
|Insert Bullet in Table||Insert Picture|
|Insert Shapes||Publish Handout with MS Word|
|Insert Smart Art||Insert Action|
|Insert Text With WordArt||Alignment of Text|
MS-Excel – Time 10 Minutes
|Insert Chart /Graph||Format cell as rupee|
|Wrap text||Insert Clipart|
|Merge Cells||Font Size|
|Center a Text||Font Style|
|Centre align as text||Font Colour|
|Orientation of Text||Insert Footer|
|Bold a Text||Sort Data|
|Underline a Text||Insert Formula|
|Insert Header||Format Cell as Number and Decimal Places|
20 features of formatting, as listed above will be tested in each test with 1/2, ark each for every features of formatting. In case of formatting features if the candidates carry out the formatting as per the specimen, 1/2 marks will be given. Otherwise, no marks will be given. Out of the 10 marks for formatting features for each test, a candidate should secure at least 6 marks in each test of quality. There is No bar to candidates correcting the mistakes by use of editing tools.
- Start Date for Apply Online : 17/05/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 16/06/2022