Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign is started by the Prime Minister of India on the occasion of the 75th year of India’s independence. India is celebrating its 75th Independence Day on 15th August 2022 as the “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav”. Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign is started to encourage people to bring the Tiranga home and hoist it to mark the 75th Independence Day on 15 August 2022. The campaign is launched to invoke the feeling of patriotism in the hearts of the people and to spread awareness about the Indian National Flag.
देश के नागरिकों को 13 से 15 अगस्त के बीच अपने घरों पर राष्ट्रीय ध्वज फहराने के लिए प्रेरित करने को केंद्र सरकार ने ‘हर घर तिरंगा’ अभियान शुरू किया है और देशभर में 25 करोड़ घरों में तिरंगा फहराने का लक्ष्य रखा है। इसके लिए केंद्र सरकार ने तिरंगा फहराने के नियमों में भी बदलाव किए हैं।
What You Can Do?
To mark this momentous occasion of 75th Independence Day, you are encouraged to hoist the flag in your homes from 13th to 15th August 2022. Apart from this, you can also ‘Pin a Flag’ virtually at https://harghartiranga.com, along with posting a ‘Selfie with Flag’ on the site.
What is Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign
Har Ghar Tiranga campaign is the way to celebrate the occasion of the 75th Independence Day (on 15 August 2022). Under this campaign, the citizens are encouraged to hoist the Indian National Flag at their respective homes. One can also hoist the Flag virtually at the Har Ghar Tiranga Portal at www.harghartiranga.com. The campaign is launched to fulfill the following motives:
- Invoke the feeling of patriotism in the hearts of people
- Celebrate the 75th Independence Day by making it memorable
- To Promote awareness about the Indian National Flag
Har Ghar Tiranga Registration and Certificate Download
Follow these steps for Har Ghar Tiranga Registration and to Download the Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Download. The Step Wise Gude is given here with the images:
- Visit the Website www.harghartiranga.com or click on the direct link given below
- Click on the “PIN A FLAG” button as shown in the image above.
- Enter your Name, Mobile Number in the next window and click on the “Next” button. Or Click on the “Continue with Google” button as shown below. You can also update your profile picture.
- Allow the Location Access requested by the browser.
- The portal will automatically choose your location based on the location of your device (Computer, Laptop, Tablet, or Mobile)
- Click on the “PIN A FLAG” button
- In the next window, you will see your screen as shown in the image given below
- Click on the “Download Certificate” for Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Download
- The Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate will be downloaded as an image file on your device.
- The Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate looks like this as given below:
Important Links :
|Har Ghar Tiranga Portal (Official Website)||Click Here|
|Har Ghar Tiranga Images, Drawings, Poster||Click Here|
|JobsGyan.in Home Page||Click Here|