Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022
The Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 Notification has been announced by Indian Army. Candidates also search it as Indian Army TES 49 Bharti 2022. Apply online for Indian Army TES 49 Vacancy 2022 via www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Applicants who want to apply for Indian Army TES 49 Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which mention below.
Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 Short Details Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of the Posts||Technical Entry Scheme TES 49 Course|
|Number of vacancy||90|
|Job Location||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||12th Pass|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 16½ Years
Maximum Age : 19½ Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 0 Years
OBC – 0 Years
|Application Fees||No Fee|
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||15/11/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||14/12/2022|
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Army 10+2 TES 49||90|
Educational Qualification :
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state / central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
- Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022.
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training :
- The gentlemen cadets will be given a stipend of Rs. 56,100/- p.m.* as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. On completion of 4 Years training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
Selection Process :
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut-off percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure.
- Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day.
- Duration of SSB interview is five days
Age Limit :
- A candidate must not be below 16½ Years and above 19½ Years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence.
Important Dates :
Start Date for Apply Online : 15/11/2022
Last Date for Online Apply : 14/12/2022