NCL HEMM Operator Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
The NCL HEMM Operator Recruitment 2023 Notification has been announced by Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL). Candidates also search it as NCL HEMM Operator Bharti 2023. Apply online for NCL HEMM Operator Vacancy 2023 via www.nclcil.in. Applicants who want to apply for NCL HEMM Operator Notification 2023 should check out the complete details which mention below.
NCL HEMM Operator Recruitment 2023 Short Overview :
|Organization Name||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)|
|Name of the Posts||Shovel Operator, Dumper Operator, Surface Miner Operator, Dozer Operator, Grader Operator, Pay Loader Operator & Crane Operator|
|Number of vacancy||338|
|Job Location||MP and UP|
|Who Can Apply||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th Pass|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 30 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5
OBC – 3
|Salary||Rs. 1502 Per Day|
|Selection Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Application Fees||Gen/ OBC-NCL/EWS : Rs.1180
SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Departmental : No Fee
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||09/08/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||31/08/2023|
Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Surface Miner Operator||25|
|Pay Loader Operator||02|
- Matriculate / SSC/ High School or equivalent passed from any recognized Board of Secondary / Higher Secondary Education of Indian State(s).
- Valid HMV/ Transport License issued from any RTA/ RTO of Indian State(s).
Age Limit :
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 30 Years
Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules.
Application Fee :
- Rs.1180 for Gen/ OBC-NCL/EWS candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Departmental candidates.
- Online payment only will be accepted
Selection Process :
- Eligible candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria as on the Crucial Date as specified under this Employment Notification will be required to appear for a Computer Based Test.
- Computer Based Test will be conducted for selection of Candidates for the post of HEMM Operator (Trainee).
- The Computer Based Test will be of 100 Marks for 90 minutes duration common for all positions of HEMM Operator (Trainee).
- The Merit for filling the posts will be prepared on the scores of candidates in the Computer Based Test of 100 marks.
- Selection of candidates in merit panel will be subjected to securing of cut–off marks (Minimum Qualifying marks) in the Computer Based Test with respect to their category as mentioned below:
|Post||Max marks||Category||Minimum Cut-Off marks|
|All HEMM Positions||100 (Common CBT of 100 Marks)||UR / EWS||50 Marks|
|SC / ST / ESM / OBC||40 Marks|
NCL HEMM Operator Syllabus 2023
Elementary Knowledge of Diesel engine, Petrol engine:
- Functioning of engine, Braking System, Cooling System, Suspension, Clutch etc. which a driver should possess for efficient driving/operation of machine and vehicle.
General Awareness/ Knowledge:
- Current affairs, mental ability, reasoning, various Government Initiatives and Schemes etc. Awareness of Traffic rules & signals, Emission Standards, driving rules, safety rules, meaning of different traffic signals, permissible speed at different location, Indian Emission standards for vehicles, Motor Vehicle Acts & Rules, General Science.
Basic Mathematical Aptitude:
- 10th Standard Arithmetic calculations, distance, displacement, speed/ velocity, relative velocity, acceleration related problems, Triangles, Simple trigonometry, heights and distance, Average, Time and work, Simple and Compound interest etc.
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Submit Application Form – 09.08.2023
Last Date to Submit Application Form – 31.08.2023
Important Links :