Coast Guard Navik GD DB Recruitment 2023
The Coast Guard Navik GD DB Recruitment2023 Notification has been announced by Indian Coast Guard (ICG). Candidates also search it as Coast Guard Navik GD DB Bharti 2023. Apply online for Coast Guard Navik GD DB Vacancy 2023 via www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Applicants who want to apply for Coast Guard Navik GD DB Notification 2023 should check out the complete details which mention below.
Coast Guard Navik GD DB Recruitment 2023 Short Overview :
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Name of the Posts||Navik GD, Navik DB|
|Number of vacancy||255|
|Job Location||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th, 10+2 (Intermediate)|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 22 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Selection Mode||Online Exam|
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||06/02/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||16/02/2023|
ICG Navik GD DB Category Wise Vacancy Details :
|Category||Navik GD||Navik DB||No. of Post|
Educational Qualification :
Navik General Duty (GD) :
- 10+2 Passed with Maths and Physics.
Navik Domestic Branch (DB) :
- 10th Class Pass
Payment of Fee :
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST: Nil
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 22 Years.
- Born between 01 Sep 2001 to 31 Aug 2005 (both dates inclusive)
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
Salary Details :
Navik (General Duty).
- Basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty / place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
Navik (Domestic Branch) :
- Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/ place of posting as per the prevailing regulation.
Selection Process :
The selection of recruits is based on an all India order of merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV.
- I Stage: Written Exam
- II Stage: PFT and DV
- III Stage: Medical
- IV Stage: Original Document Verification
Stage I: Written Exam
- The question paper for section I, II, III, IV & V will be objective type with four options.
- There is no negative marking in the written examination test.
|Post Name||Written Test|
|Navik DB||Section I|
|Navik GD||Section I + II|
Section Wise: Written Exam
|Section I||60 Q. : 60 Marks in 45 Min.||Math – 20, Science – 10, English – 15, Reasoning – 10, GK – 5|
|Section II||50 Q. : 50 Marks in 30 Min.||Math – 25, Physics – 25|
Stage II: Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push-up.
- Height: 157 CMS Minimum
Navik GD /DB Syllabus : Section I
- Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets / Earth / Satellites / Sun ), Electricity and its application.
- Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power.
- Heat, Temperature, Metals and Non-Metals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure.
- Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebric Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry.
- Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode).
- Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance.
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjectives, Compound preposition, Use of pronouns.
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours.
- Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance.
- History, Defence, Wars and neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition.
- Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations.
- Eminent Personalities, National Bird / Animal / Sport / Flower / Anthem / Song/ Flag / Mountains.
- Sports: Championships / Winners /Terms / Number of Players.
- Spatial, Numerical Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
Navik GD Syllabus : Section II
- Physical world and measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power. Newtons laws and applications, circular motion.
- Motion of System of particles and rigid body, gravitation, Property of Bulk Matter, thermodynamics, behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory, Oscillation and Waves.
- Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of current and magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and alternating currents, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of matter and radiation, Atom and Nuclei.
- Electronic devices, Communicating systems.
- Sets, Relations and Functions -Set, Relations and Functions trigonometric functions.
- Algebra – Principle of Mathematical induction, complex numbers and quadratic equations, linear inequalities, permutation and combinations, binomial theory, sequence and series, Matrices, determinants.
- Vector And Three Dimensional
- Geometry – Vectors, and three dimensional geometry
- Liner Programming
- Coordinate Geometry – Straight lines, conic section, introduction to three-dimensional geometry.
- Calculus – Limits and derivatives, Continuity and differentiability, Applications and derivatives, Integrals, applications of the integrals, differential equations.
- Mathematical Reasoning Probability – Statistics, Probability. Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebric Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry.
- Relations And Functions – Relations and Functions, inverse trigonometric functions. Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode
Important Dates :
Start Date for Apply Online : 06/02/2023
Last Date for Apply Online : 16/02/2023 upto 05:30 PM Only.
One thought on “Coast Guard Navik GD DB Recruitment 2023 For 02/2023 Batch”
नाविक जीडी में पूरा क्वेश्चन की संख्या क्या रहेगा