AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
The AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification has been announced by Airports Authority of India (AAI). Candidates also search it as AAI Apprentice Bharti 2023. Apply online for AAI Apprentice Vacancy 2023 via www.aiasl.in. Applicants who want to apply for AAI Apprentice Notification 2023 should check out the complete details which mention below.
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Short Overview :
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Name of the Posts||Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices, and ITI Apprentices|
|Number of vacancy||185|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Who Can Apply||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th, ITI Degree/ Diploma|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 26 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Selection Mode||Interview/ Document verification|
|Application Fees||No Fee|
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||17/11/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||03/12/2023|
Vacancy Details :
|Specialization/ Discipline Name||No of Posts|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate)||1|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma)||6|
|Mechanical/ Automobile (Diploma)||5|
|Computer Operator Programming Assistant (Trade/ITI)||70|
|Mathematics/ Statistics (Graduate)||1|
|Mathematics/ Statistics (Diploma)||1|
|Data Analysis (Graduate)||3|
- Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible.
- Candidates passed degree/diploma in 2019 or after 2019 are eligible.
- Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship midway or are pursuing in other organizations or in AAI with the same qualification level, shall not be eligible for engagement as an apprentice
- For Graduate/ Diploma, Apprentices Candidates should possess full time (regular) four years degree or three years (regular) Diploma in Engineering in any of the above-mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/ NCVT certificates of the above-mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, and GOI.
Application Fee :
- UR / OBC: No Fee
- SC / ST / Female: Nil
- PWD / AAI Apprentice : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit As On 31/10/2023 :
Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
The maximum Age is 26 years as on 31st October 2023 for the AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
Stipend Details :
- Monthly Stipend for Graduate (Degree) Apprentices Rs.15000/-
- Monthly Stipend for Technical (Diploma) Apprentices Rs. 12000/-
- Monthly Stipend for Trade (ITI) Apprentice Rs. 9000/- per month
Selection Process :
- The provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/ Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
- The final selection will be based on the Interview/ verification of certificates and submission of a Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in the portal).