Air Force Agniveer Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
The Air Force Agniveer Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification has been announced by Indian Air Force (IAF). Candidates also search it as Air Force Agniveer Sports Quota Bharti 2023. Apply online for Air Force Agniveer Sports Quota Vacancy 2023 via www.agnipathvayu.cdac.ac.in. Applicants who want to apply for Air Force Agniveer Sports Quota Notification 2023 should check out the complete details which mention below.
Air Force Agniveer Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Short Overview :
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Posts||Agniveer Sports Quota|
|Number of vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||All India|
|Who Can Apply||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||12th Pass (JobsGyan.in)|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
Maximum Age : 21 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Salary||Rs. 30000/- per month + Alownaces|
|Official Website||www.agnipathvayu.cdac.ac.in (JobsGyan.in)|
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||11/09/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||20/09/2023|
Education Qualification :
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Boards recognised by Central, State and UT with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR
- Passed Two years Vocational course with non–vocational subject viz. Physics and Mathematics from Education Boards recognised by Central, State and UT with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in vocational course).
Other than Science Subjects:
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approvedby Education Boards recognised by Central, State and UT with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years’ vocational course from Education Boards recognised by Central, State and UT with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
- Individual should have represented the country in Junior/ Senior International meets in any of the sports disciplines mentioned at Para 1. The current achievement would be given preference during selection trials.
- Individual should have attained the minimum standard of fifth place in the Junior National Championship, represented the State/ Union Territory in Senior National Championships or Inter University Championship in above mentioned sports discipline. The current achievement would be given preference during selection trials.
- In team events, the individual should have represented state in Junior National Championship conducted by respective Sports Federations in above mentioned sports discipline. The current achievement would be given preference during selection trials.
- FOR CRICKET DISCIPLINE ONLY. – Candidates who have played All India Inter-University or BCCI Trophies – U-19, U-23, Ranji Trophy, Duleep Trophy, Deodhar Trophy or higher participation are only eligible to apply
Air Force Agniveer Sports Quota Vacancy 2023 Details
|Sporting Discipline||Specific Event / Position / Category|
|Athletics||(a) 5000 M, (b) High Jump|
|Aquatics||Diving||(a) High Board Diver|
|Swimming||(b) IM 200 & 400 mtrs|
|c) Backstroke 50, 100 & 200 mtrs|
|Boxing||Wt. Cat 48 Kg|
|Cycling||Track (4 KM Individual Pursuit)|
|Cricket||Fast Bowler or All-rounder|
|Football||(a) Forward, (b) Defender|
|Gymnastics||All Rounder for six apparatus|
|Kabaddi||(a) Left Raider, (b) All-rounder|
|Volleyball||(a) Setter, (b) Blocker/ Counter|
|Weightlifting||(a) Wt. Cat 73 Kg, (b) Wt Cat 96 Kg|
|Wrestling||(a) 77 Kg GR, (b) 70 Kg FS|
Application Fee :
Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit : (JobsGyan.in)
- Candidate born between 26 December 2002 to 26 Jun 2006 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection trial, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment should be 21 years
Selection Process :
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Sports Skill Trials
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
PFT and PET :
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Chest: The chest wall should be well proportioned with minimum range of expansion of 05 cms.
- 10 Push Ups in 01 Minute
- 10 Sit Ups in 01 Minute.
- 20 Squats in 01 Minute.
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Submit Application Form – 11/09/2023
Last Date to Submit Application Form – 20/09/2023
Sports Trials Date : 03/10/2023 to 05/10/2023