BEG Center Roorkee Group C Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
The BEG Center Roorkee Group C Recruitment 2022 has been announced by the Bengal Engineer Group Centre (Roorkee). Candidates also search it as BEG Center Roorkee Group C Bharti 2022. Apply offline for BEG Center Roorkee Group C Vacancy 2022 via www.indianarmy.nic.in. Applicants who want to apply for BEG Center Roorkee Group C Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which mention below.
BEG Center Roorkee Group C Recruitment 2022 Short Details Overview
|Organization Name||Bengal Engineer Group Centre (Roorkee)|
|Name of the Posts||Storekeeper, Lascar, Barber, LDC, MTS (Warchman), Washerman, MTS (Gardener), MTS (Safaiwala), Cook & Civil Trade Instructor|
|Number of vacancy||52|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass,|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 Years|
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Salary||Rs.19,900 – 63,200-/|
|Selection Mode||Check Below|
|Application Fees||For Gen/ OBC/EWS – No Fee
For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM / Female and Departmental candidates – No Fee
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||12/03/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||11/04/2022|
|Test Date||Notify Soon|
Vacancy Details :
|Civil Trade Instructor||–||01||–||01||01||03|
Qualification Details :
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Eligibility|
|Barber||04||· Matriculation or equivalent qualification from recognized university.|
|Lascar||02||· Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.· Desirable : Conversant with the duties of the respective trade with one year’s experience in the trade.|
|Storekeeper||03||· Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||04||· 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.· Typing Speed of 35 wpm in English, or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer.|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Watchman)||05||· Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.· Desirable : Conversant with the duties of the respective trade with one year’s experience in the trade.|
|MTS (Gardener)||05||· Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.|
|MTS (Safaiwala)||04||· Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.|
|Civil Trade Instructor||03||· ITI in Relevant trade from any recognized institute.|
|Cook||19||· Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.· Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.|
Age Limit :
Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit – 25 Years
Check notification for age limit and relaxation
Application Fee :
Selection Process :
- The selection process will comprise of written test and / practical test.
- The question papers of Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- Exam Duration : 02 Hours
Selection Process Guidelines :
- In case the large numbers of applications are received, the department reserves the right to screen applications on basis of percentage of marks obtained in exam of essential qualifications so as to reduce the applicants called for written test.
- Candidates would be intimated separately for appearing in exam.
- A written test will be held which will have questions of the level of Class 10th / 12th / ITI as per essential educational qualification of respective post.
- Candidates appearing for written test would also be subjected to skill / practical test wherever applicable.
- Medium of written test will Hindi / English only.
- The Written Test and Skill Test will be held at HQ BEG & Centre, Roorkee (Uttarakhand).
- Candidates should come prepared to stay for two-three days for completion of the process.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Qs.||Marks|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
General Intelligence & Reasoning :
- The questions will be of 10th standard and would include questions of non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series.
General Awareness :
- The questions will be of 10th standard. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of 10thstandard educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
English Language :
- The questions will be of 10th standard. Candidates understanding the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.
Numerical Aptitude :
- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit & loss, Discount, use of Table and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and time, Time and Work etc.
Documents required –
Discharge book in case of Sx-man.
Experience certificate if any, as applicable
All Documents duly Self attested.
(p) Two self-addressed envelopes affixed with Rs 22/- postal stamp on each.
(q) Admit Card (should be filled by Candidate) in prescribed format as per Annexure ‘B’ in A4 size paper
Way to Apply :
- Last date for receipt of the application would be 21 days from publication of the advertisement in Employment News / Rozgar Samachar.
- Application sent only by Speed post / Registered post.
- Two self-addressed envelopes affixed with Rs 22/- postal stamp on each.
- Application completed in all respects as per the Proforma attached and accompanied by requisite self-attested documents should be sent in a sealed envelope super-scribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………… Category: (UR/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ EWS)”To, The Administrative Officer, HQ BEG & Centre, Roorkee, Dist- Hardwar (Uttarakhand) PIN-247667.
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Apply – 12/03/2022
Last Date to Apply – 11/04/2022