SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
The SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification has been announced by the State bank of India. Candidates also search it as SBI Clerk Bharti 2021. Apply online for SBI Clerk Vacancy 2021 via www.sbi.co.in. Applicants who want to apply for SBI Clerk Notification 2021 should check out the complete details which is mention below.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Short Details Overview
|Organization Name||State bank of India|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk (JA)|
|Number of vacancy||5000+|
|Job Location||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 20 Years
Maximum Age : 28 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Salary||Rs. 19900 to Rs. 47000|
|Selection Mode||Online Preliminary Exam & Main Exam|
|Application Fees||UR/ EWS / OBC : Rs. 750/-
SC / ST / PWD : Nil
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||27.04.2021|
|Last Date to pay fees||17.05.2021|
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2021 –
SBI Clerk 2021 Vacancy Details
|Daman & Diu||–|
|Jammu & Kashmir||12|
|Special Recruitment Drive Post||85|
Educational Qualification :
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification with Knowledge of Local Language as on 16/08/2021
Age Limit :
Minimum Age : 20 Years
Maximum Age : 28 Years
Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Selection Process :
- Phase-I : Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II : Main Examination
- Phase-III : Test Of Specified Opted Local Language (If Required)
Phase-III : Those who qualify for selection and produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be subjected to any Language test. In case of others (qualified for selection), specified opted local language test will be conducted after provisional selection but before joining. Candidates not found to be proficient in specified opted local language would be disqualified
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2021 :
- The online written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There shall be a composite paper carrying 100 questions of total 100 marks.
- The duration of test will be 01:00 hour (60 minutes).
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- This test would be consisting of 3 Sections as follows :
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||Questions/ Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
Note : Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies. subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Exam from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
Main Examination :
- This written test will also be objective type and online.
- There will be composite paper carrying 190 questions of total 200 marks.
- The composite duration of test will be 02:40 hours (160 minutes).
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|TOTAL||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
Note – There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. The Question Paper will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon).
Exam Syllabus for SBI Clerk :
The Exam Syllabus will be as Follows:
Preliminary Examination :-
In The Preliminary Examination There Are Only 3 Sections English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning. So We Request All The Candidates To Focus On Only These Three Subjects And Practice As Much As You Can. Here We Are Providing You Detailed Syllabus For SBI Clerk 2021.
Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Ability : In This Section The Main Thing You Need To Remember Is Maintaining Good Speed Through The 20 Minutes As You Know That There Will Be Separate Timing Is Given And The Number Of Question Is 35. So You Have To Solve Every Question In Consistent Speed. The Chapters From Which Question Can Be Asked Is Given Below :
- Data Interpretation (Weightage – 5Q) : Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular Etc.
- Number Series (Weightage – 5Q) : Completing The Series, Finding The Missing Term Etc.
- Miscellaneous Questions (Weightage – 15Q) : Average, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Mensuration, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Algebra, Profit & Loss, Time Speed & Distance, Time And Work, Permutation & Combination, Mixture Problems, Probability Etc.
- Simplification And Approximation (Weightage – 10Q) : BODMAS Rule, Approximate Rule, Fractions, Decimals, Surds & Indices Etc.
Reasoning Ability : In This Section All Applicants Need To Focus On Accuracy And Timing. We Advise All The Applicants Do Not Start With The Puzzles As It Can Take More Tim Always Start With The Separate Questions You Can Check The Chapters Given Below :
- Puzzles & Seating Arrangements (Weightage – 8Q To 10Q)
- Direction Sense (Weightage – 3Q)
- Blood Relation (Weightage – 2Q)
- Syllogism (Weightage – 5Q)
- Order & Ranking (Weightage – 3Q)
- Coding And Decoding (Weightage – 5Q)
- Inequalities (Weightage – 2Q)
- Alpha-Numeric Symbol Series (Weightage – 5Q)
English Language : Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Vocabulary. In This Section You Can Score More Marks Than Any Other Section As It Gives You 20 Minutes And This Time Is Very Good. You Can Check Chapters Given Below :
- Reading Comprehension (Weightage – 10Q)
- Fill In The Blanks (Weightage – 5Q)
- Para Jumbles (Weightage – 5Q)/ Cloze Test (Weightage – 5Q)
- Error Spotting (Weightage – 5Q)
- Phrase Replacement/ Sentence Correction (Weightage – 5Q)
Mains Examination :
In The Main Examination The Chapter For Preliminary Examination Is Same In Math, Reasoning And English But The Weightage Will Be Changed. And Computer Aptitude Will Be Merged With Reasoning Section. Topics For The General/Financial Awareness And Computer Aptitude Is Provided Given Below :
General/Financial Awareness :-
In This Section All Applicants Should Read Daily Current Affair. And Also Give Time To Static General Awareness Because Question Will Be Asked In This Section From Both Topics. You Can Check Chapters From Given Below List :
- Banking Awareness
- Insurance Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- Govt. Schemes And Policies
- Current Affairs & Static Awareness
- Normal World Current Affairs
- Sports And Games Related News
- Awards (National & International)
- National And International Festivals
- Folk And Classical Dance
- Countries And Their Capitals
Computer Aptitude :- The Pattern Has Been Changed Now, Traditionally Banks Asked Students About Computer Awareness But Now A Days The Questions Will Be Asked Are Related To The Binary Number Conversion. SBI Can Ask You The Conversion Of Binary Number To Decimal & Vice-Varsa.
Important Dates :
Start Date for Apply Online : 27/04/2021
Last Date for Apply Online : 17/05/2021
Pre Exam Date : July 2021
Main Exam Date : Update Soon