HQ Andaman & Nicobar Command Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
The HQ Andaman & Nicobar Command Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022 Notification has been announced by Indian Navy Headquarters Andaman & Nicobar Command. Candidates also search it as HQ Andaman & Nicobar Command Bharti 2022. Apply online for HQ Andaman & Nicobar Command Vacancy 2022 via erecruitment.andaman.gov.in. Applicants who want to apply for HQ Andaman & Nicobar Command Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which mention below.
HQ Andaman & Nicobar Command Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022 Short Details Overview :
|Organization Name||Headquarters Andaman & Nicobar Command|
|Name of the Posts||Tradesman Mate|
|Number of vacancy||112|
|Job Location||All India|
|Who Can Apply||All India|
|Eligibility Qualification||10th Pass, ITI|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 25 Years
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Application Fees||No Fee|
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||06/08/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||06/09/2022|
Vacancy Details :
|Name of Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total|
Trades List :
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (VI)|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant|
|Electrician Power Distribution|
|Information Communication Technology System Maintenance||2 Year|
|Mechanic Maintenance (Chemical Plant)|
|Marine Engine Fitter|
|Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle||1 Year|
|Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-conditioning)|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics||2 Year|
|Mechanic Computer Hardware||1 Year|
|Mechanic Consumer Electronics||2 Year|
|Mechanic cum operator Electronics Communication System|
|Mechanic Industrial Electronics||1 Year|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||2 Year|
|Mechanic Radio & T. V|
|Metal Cutting Attendant (VI)|
|Operator Advanced Machine Tools|
|Sheet Metal Worker|
|Sheet Metal Worker (DA)|
|Technician Power Electronics System||2 Year|
|Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Moulds)|
|Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)|
|Welder (Fabrication & Fitting)|
|Welder (GMAW & GTAW)|
|Welder (Welding & Inspection)|
|Tailor (General)||1 Year|
|Civil Engineer Assistant||2 Year|
Eligibility Criteria :
10th standard pass from a recognized Board/Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the relevant trade.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules.
Application Fee :
- No Fee
Pay Scale :
Level-1 (Rs. 18000-56900)
Nature of Duties / Job Profile :
- Working in production / maintenance of shop/ ship/ submarine.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/ Unit.
- Carrying of files and other papers within the office area.
- Photocopying, sending/ receiving of Fax, Letters etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the sections/ Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch etc. including on computer.
- Delivering of DAK (Inside & Outside the Section/ Unit)
- Watch & Ward duties.
- Opening and closing duties.
- Cleaning of building, fixture etc.
- Dusting of furniture etc.
- Upkeeps of Parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Assisting Tradesman Skilled and other senior Industrial Technical supervisory staff.
- Any other work assigned by superior authority.
Selection Process :
- All Shortlisted / eligible candidates will have to appear in written examination consisting of objective type questions based on the Essential.
- The question papers of Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi, However, the questions on the portion of English Language subject will be in English only.
- The question will be of 10th standard for the post of (Washerman, Health Inspector).
- There may be negative marking also.
|Part||Subject||Maximum Marks (Indicative)|
|(i)||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
|(ii)||Numerical Aptitude/ Quantitative Ability||25|
|(iii)||General English & Comprehension||25|
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- It would include questions related to Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, and Non-Verbal Reasoning, etc.
General English & Comprehension:
In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, this test will also assess vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
Numerical Aptitudes / Quantitative Ability:
This test will include question on problems relating to number systems, Time & Work, Mensuration, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
The test will include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics, Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Submit Application Form – 06/08/2022
Last Date to Submit Application Form – 06/09/2022
Important Links :
Telegram Channel – GyanDevHost